It was a 15.1" directed electronics monitor with built in dvd player that was removable and could be used outside vehicle. The resolution was clear as heck on this thing. It was pretty scary cutting up a 45,000 dollar headliner, plus getting around the rear ac on this was a bitch. I thought it came out good though tell me what you guys think.

I have also been busy putting in my new avic-d3 navi double din, yeah there is better out there but it looks almost stock, plus is easy to use. I might go w/ the z2 later but not for now. I will post up pics once I am finished making the plexi trim ring for it.

acousticedgeweek1handson012.jpg

acousticedgeweek1handson011.jpg

acousticedgeweek1handson010.jpg

acousticedgeweek1handson009.jpg

acousticedgeweek1handson008.jpg

acousticedgeweek1handson005.jpg

acousticedgeweek1handson004.jpg

tying into the wires under the dash wasn't to fun either, not much room to work w/ down there, plus my big azz was pretty uncomfortable for most of the install. Funny how such a big luxury suv has almost no room in it front or back. I guess that is why I favor the escalade over the navigator.

acousticedgeweek1handson003.jpg

sneak peak of my avic-d3, yeah I know they are overdone, but that is not the point. The point is to look stock but real good and classy also. they need to include at least backstrapping in these though, I mean there is no type of mounting harware that comes with it.

acousticedgeweek1handson017.jpg

acousticedgeweek1handson016.jpg

-steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg