Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

put the box in just for mock up. wow its fucking heavy! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Posted Image

wow lots of clearance lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

u think i should put at least one support from the bottom to the top in the middle of each box?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

i was thinking a 2x4 with rounded edges stright with the port one to the top then ones coming off of that to the sides

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

2x4 will take up a good bit of airspace. I'd go with allthread or dowl rod.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

2x4 will take up a good bit of airspace. I'd go with allthread or dowl rod.

i think its gonna be dowl rod cuz i havent seen any althread around here and the bottom is only single sheet also

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Nice work man, I followed your other build and it was pretty good but I defanitely like this better. That sucks about your system though. Keep up the BAMF work! By the way I was wandering where you can find the seals for a cut through or blow through? I cant seem t find them anywhere and am wanting to do a cut through with my s10.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Archived