Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

one thing thats bothering me is that the voltage gets to 11.7 is the lowest and when there just a second of no bass it rises like no other then when it hits again that same thing 11.7... anyone got any ideas????

Those jokers are movin some air! my truck has a voltage drop too. im getting as low as 9.9 with 2 stinger 1700's so iv got the same problem you do.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Those jokers are movin some air! my truck has a voltage drop too. im getting as low as 9.9 with 2 stinger 1700's so iv got the same problem you do.

i was thinking about dual alts the stock and maybe up to a 300amp. or just replacing the stock one... but idk, i think ill like to try and do dual. but i have no idea what to do. and neather does anyone in MI that i know of really

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Man for real, get you some alt in there.. remember the alts are cheaper than new amps, which you will be doing soon....

props to DC for them amps putting up with that..

Any time your voltage drops below the resting voltage you, have exhausted your alternator and are drawing from your batteries. remember you have to be able to keep voltage to those batteries. Get you a mechman, great price, great service, and so far I have worked the shit out of mine and all is well...

Oh yea, bad-ass blow thru...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

An upgraded alt is definitely in order for that. I'm not up to date on xl specs but that port just seems way too small. $1 says that it will be louder on a tl if you seal up the rear chamber (if lx's work in sealed, i'm not sure of it)

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

An upgraded alt is definitely in order for that. I'm not up to date on xl specs but that port just seems way too small. $1 says that it will be louder on a tl if you seal up the rear chamber (if lx's work in sealed, i'm not sure of it)

lol i was trying to find that out at one point, they dont work well in sealed, but i dont have any port noise or trubulance or unloading... the only thing is that with the windows just cracked or all the way down it will slap slim thug boss of all bosses. but with it closed up it wont play that song... but it plays lows no matter what

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

heres a video i just got to upload it keep failing. but still.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Man for real, get you some alt in there.. remember the alts are cheaper than new amps, which you will be doing soon....

props to DC for them amps putting up with that..

Any time your voltage drops below the resting voltage you, have exhausted your alternator and are drawing from your batteries. remember you have to be able to keep voltage to those batteries. Get you a mechman, great price, great service, and so far I have worked the shit out of mine and all is well...

Oh yea, bad-ass blow thru...

alright so i looked into mechman, but i want to make sure i got this right with the dual alt kit i get the kit and a 270alt... and what about the belt, ive never see or done a dual alt kit in person

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

i was thinking about dual alts the stock and maybe up to a 300amp. or just replacing the stock one... but idk, i think ill like to try and do dual. but i have no idea what to do. and neather does anyone in MI that i know of really

I do! :P Pm me

EDIT: Also I have a termlab if you want to get some before and after numbers!

Archived