bunch of small batteries?

Why not get a few larger batteries?

you dont read much do you? lol these are FREE and im BROKE.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

could u send a pallet or 2 to me?...

how much for shipping? (sorry, i know its not a sale thread)

a pallet or 2? dear god man, i said i have a few cases not a warehouse.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

lol sorry man, wasnt trying to offend you. but you actually answered this. it says "automotive" batteries. these are not automotive batts. could be a very differant story.

automotive or not, its still a 12 volt battery that is not going to hold a full charge long while your have a draw on them. Your alt is going to charge them as fast as it can, and if you have a stock alt, even at 5 amps per battery your going to one hell of a strain.

Alternators are picky, many reasons why stock alts go bad is from to big of a current draw, they run extremely hot when they are pushed to the limits. Adding a bunch of batteries will add a lot of strain.

Its your car... not mine, but I like to feel safe and drive a dependable vehicle :)

i really should put my setup in my sig...

i have a mechman 250amp alt.

thanks caddy, this is good, this is the kinda feedback i was looking for. tomorrow will be a day of testing and research at my dads work. im mostly worried about over charging these. im sure my alt will be able to handle the load.

if it makes me look any better, when i get the money im going to get a second alt and another G31.

really though, i would like 36 if possible. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

This thread is NOT about you getting any batts, if you are interested in MAYBE getting a few from him, PM HIM! You have 3 posts in this thread, all about you either wanting a pallet of batts, 7-8cuft of space, etc......Who the hell cares. Stay out of this thread if you cant provide any useful help, or info.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I have 12 batts sized just like these with the same specs, just a different brand. I had been thinking about using mine as well. The best way I can figure to hook them up is with buss bars (already said) or wire each battery with 10-8 awg wire to one common buss bar or power point. I was thinking about hooking that to a large solenoid that would make the batteries connect to the electrical system ONLY when the stereo is on. That way, they get isolated from the vehicle when you turn off your stereo and vehicle.

I just can't see making an across the board statement like all batteries draw 7-10 amps per battery. The name battery came from having multiple cells or a "battery" of cells. So a "battery" that is 1/10th the size and capacity pulls just as much as a bigger one to charge??? I don't think so. Why could I charge my small batts with my charger in 3-5 minutes when my comparable regular battery 10x the size took 2 hours?

I think this is a good idea. Just make sure you fuse things, and if I do it, I am going to use a solenoid to isolate my battery bank.

Very curious.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

im thinking ill have a bus bar for each row or 4-5 batteries and a 4awg wire off each bus bar running to the batcap. then 1/0 from the batcap to my G31.

only fuse holders i have left are AGU style. i guess i could give that a shot. itll only be a 100amp fuse per row of batts though.

Archived