I want an alarm with motion sensors and flamethrowers lol!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I want an alarm with motion sensors and flamethrowers lol!

HAHA that exists somewhere I cant remember where but obviously that type of thing is outlawed in the states but i saw a tv show a while back and some dude from some european country that has a wicked high rate of being carjacked while stopped at a light or stop sign or whatever and this dude mounted flamethrowers under his car and had a button in the console or somethin. The flames came out from the underbody and blew almost straight up. They put a few test dummies at the windows and torched the hell outta them .

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Thats awesome. Should be legal lol. Make these pricks think twice about stealing stuff that someone else has worked their ass off for.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

HAHA that exists somewhere I cant remember where....

I think they have anti car jacking stuff in South America that has flame throwers along the rocker panels.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

I think we should make one for really bad neighborhoods LOL.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

luckily i heard the rock hit the window so i got the cops to come pretty quickly before he got into the back.
Better you than me, cause if I heard somebody breaking in to my shit they'd be remember me for life cause I'd break my foot off in that ass.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I had a friend that had to go to court when he beat some thief with a crow bar. The thief actually tried to sue him LOL. Needless to say the judge threw the case out.

my advise to you is, out of site out of mind. if you have your ipod and GPS so they can see it your just asking for it. bring your stiff inside, thats your first car alarm investment . and sorry for the event
nothing was visible... they were obviously after the headunit, and my gps was in the space below the deck.. It wasn't on the winshield or anything, and my ipod was behind the headunit but connected by a cord because the hu has ipod interface. and SQmonte- I'm a pretty small guy I'm not about to take on a guy who is twice my size for a thousand dollars worth of audio shit... I'm only 5'8 130 lol

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

HAHA that exists somewhere I cant remember where but obviously that type of thing is outlawed in the states but i saw a tv show a while back and some dude from some european country that has a wicked high rate of being carjacked while stopped at a light or stop sign or whatever and this dude mounted flamethrowers under his car and had a button in the console or somethin. The flames came out from the underbody and blew almost straight up. They put a few test dummies at the windows and torched the hell outta them .

lol that was on MANSWERS. After I fix my broken window I am putting a sick ass alarm in my car with damn train horns