00sdime00 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My favorite saying..................That shit'll buff out A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
ShawsvilleStang Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "You wouldn't let me put it in your butt, so I put it in her butt.... and it was juicy" Guy on youtube, Stephens got the vid posted in Off topic vids.
hdrox88 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "Ice cream? when the fuck did we get ice cream?" - The Ringer You would have to have seen the movie to know what I am talking about, prolly the funniest line in the whole movie. I hear ya on that one. I think his face at the time makes it even more hilarious.
Boon Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "Like pushing wet shit up an icy ramp with a rake wearing rollerskates" - Not really sure who said it "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'll fuck you with a rake" - The internet "That's not gone well" - Richard Hammond 10.x volts fo' life!
ShawsvilleStang Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "Ice cream? when the fuck did we get ice cream?" - The Ringer You would have to have seen the movie to know what I am talking about, prolly the funniest line in the whole movie. *Would you like fries with that*
hdrox88 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'll fuck you with a rake" - The internetI read this one and was like...WTF???
Moore941 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "Im gonna put my Nutsack on your drumset!"- Step brothers "This house is a Prison." "On Planet Bullshit" "In the Galaxy of this Sucks Camels Dick!" /thread 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
harrisonG Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "I'M GOING TO SHABOOMS" -Kenny Powers, East Bound and Down 2000 Nissan Xterra -Infinity 6020cs components -Infinity 692.7 6x9s -DC LVL 4 12 -AQ1200 -Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U -4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions
basshead4life Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "And now we go to Ollie who's live at the scene. Ollie?" "I'm at the wrong airport!" "Thanks Ollie." -Family Guy Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
maverick Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "And now we go to Ollie who's live at the scene. Ollie?" "I'm at the wrong airport!" "Thanks Ollie." -Family Guy The next person to say shenanigans is getting pistol whippedhey farva where's that place you like to go with the mozzarella sticks and all the goofy shit on the walls you mean shenanigans? the snozberries taste like snozberries man
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.