Sundown Audio

soundigital 8k price range.

if interested, i have a stetsom 7kd i could sell you, very similar amp :) quite under rated

was talkin to a guy at the maxxonics 3x show last weekend. He was running 2 9515s of a stetsom amp. He said he tested the amp and it put out more power than its 1 ohm rating at about 2.6 ohms after box rise. He said the amps are just beasts, and he ran it daily.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

id rather have a amp per sub.. youll get more power that way.. keeps rise down

X2, fo sho. Also in some cases two amps will acutally cost less money than one larger one.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

was talkin to a guy at the maxxonics 3x show last weekend. He was running 2 9515s of a stetsom amp. He said he tested the amp and it put out more power than its 1 ohm rating at about 2.6 ohms after box rise. He said the amps are just beasts, and he ran it daily.

One of the guys i know runs 4 10kd's all parallel strapped at 1/2 each amp and 1/4 ohm stapped. runs them daily, on 12 volts and does 160+db on 2 DD 18Z's

either stetsom or sounddigital are great amps. you will need to use 3/0 wire with around 700+ amp of current draw.

edit.. now he is running 14kd's

Edited by Kian

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

yea the amps are freakin beasts!! to op, i still have it :) so send me a pm if your interested

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: