Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I'm going for mechanical engineering. math is so easy for me but lazy to do it .lol

Posted

I hate math, I just don't like the school in this new town the people here are all f*cked in the head..well most. School where I used to live wasn't bad.

'05 Chevy Avalanche Z71

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Going to sleep and off to school. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol

Posted

good education! FTW poor education ! FTL if you get a poor education you gotta work way too hard for the rest of your life (like me) work sux stay in school and get a career instead of a job!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

im almost gradumatating from my Uni. High school was the shit, i never did any work what so ever.. great times

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 529 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...