Basshead08 Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 Alright guys I'm having a girl issue. Need some advice. I dated this girl about a year ago and things just didn't work out. Nothing major, I just deicded I wanted to be single basically. Anyway, we have started hanging out alot lately. The only problem is she has a bf. I realize how much I messed up by letting her get away. When she comes over things are great. We just hang out amd I love spending time together. She says she is happy with the guy shes with but when we are together its alot like old times and says she still has feelings for me, but shes scared of things ending up the same way they were last time. So I'm just looking for some advice. Do I pursue her or just hang back and hope they break up one day? System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Eric B Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 i got 99 problems and a bitch aint one 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Basshead08 Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Posted August 1, 2009 lol System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
sri3850341 Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 hey ding-a-ling shes there looking for sumthin'!!! give it to her.. why is she there without her old man <<<< answered your own question!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 07 mote carlo.. deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs) bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab
Stephen Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 3000rmw should do it, just dont go larger than 4.5 cubic foot or you might bottom it out. you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
newls1 Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 i got 99 problems and a bitch aint one LMFAO . Personally, I would ask her stright up: "Hey, where are we going with this?" Say it nice, but say it firmly. Find out if she just wants to stay as your "friend" (With no benifits) or if she is willing to "re-unite" again, and move on accordingly. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
tehbert0 Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 i pretty much stole my girlfriend from some guy. and we've been together everyday happily for the last 16 months so it workedout for me. ccept i didnt go out with her before so its a lil different for you http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
BLuejoules Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 3000rmw should do it, just dont go larger than 4.5 cubic foot or you might bottom it out. I agree with this IG: devinthydude
Basshead08 Posted August 1, 2009 Author Report Posted August 1, 2009 Shes very indecisive about it. She doesn't want to hurt him but at the same time is coming to see me and cuddling up with me on the couch and stuff. I just don't get her and I think thats part of the attraction. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Eric B Posted August 1, 2009 Report Posted August 1, 2009 3000rmw should do it, just dont go larger than 4.5 cubic foot or you might bottom it out. you forget to add the displacement of the girl.. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.