Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i got 99 problems and a bitch aint one

lmao

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

Posted

Alright guys I'm having a girl issue. Need some advice. I dated this girl about a year ago and things just didn't work out. Nothing major, I just deicded I wanted to be single basically. Anyway, we have started hanging out alot lately. The only problem is she has a bf. I realize how much I messed up by letting her get away. When she comes over things are great. We just hang out amd I love spending time together. She says she is happy with the guy shes with but when we are together its alot like old times and says she still has feelings for me, but shes scared of things ending up the same way they were last time. So I'm just looking for some advice. Do I pursue her or just hang back and hope they break up one day?

you only want her now because its a challenge. happens all the time. its not the prize your interested in, its the chase, its beating this other guy. not that that's what your intentions are, that's just the way our minds work.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

this kinda sounds like wat i when through a while ago. was with a girl for 2 years, had a mutual breakup cuz we were both just tired of each other. and she was a cheatin whore. after about a month we were hangin out again and gettin closer. we would pretty much be back together cept no sex :censored: . but then some other guy started talkin to her and she dropped me again. so now i moved on and im with one of her friends. and that guy has been playin my ex now.. so now my ex is talkin to me and tryin to make me feel bad. i asked how i was suppose to care about that.

point of my story is... get way from her... she just wants you now cuz you give her attention. once she finds a different guy again she'll prolly just want to leave you again.

Posted

you got this boss. she wouldnt be hangin out with you if she didnt want to get you back. you just need to convince her that you arent goin to drop her girls are weird like that...thats why guys are supposedly good at bullshitting. im not saying to bullshit but if you want her back convince her that she needs to be back with you. do something that you usually wouldnt have done. like flowers if you wouldnt have normally done that or something like that and lay some solid macking down you will be straight

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Posted

you got this boss. she wouldnt be hangin out with you if she didnt want to get you back. you just need to convince her that you arent goin to drop her girls are weird like that...thats why guys are supposedly good at bullshitting. im not saying to bullshit but if you want her back convince her that she needs to be back with you. do something that you usually wouldnt have done. like flowers if you wouldnt have normally done that or something like that and lay some solid macking down you will be straight

I disagree. I personally think this is the best way to go about it.

LMFAO :P . Personally, I would ask her stright up: "Hey, where are we going with this?" Say it nice, but say it firmly. Find out if she just wants to stay as your "friend" (With no benifits) or if she is willing to "re-unite" again, and move on accordingly.

I never liked the idea of starting with the full court press while she's still in another relationship. Not only would that weigh on my conscience, but (and I know this isn't the case, but it slightly relates) if she's going to cheat on another dude for you, what makes you think she won't do it to you?

But that's a whole 'nother rant.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

^^^This.

yea i always think about that to lol if you get it the first night its not someone you neeed to be dating. only date the girls that you really need to work on...a good while

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Posted

You get this handled or is it still a problem?

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Posted

Shes very indecisive about it. She doesn't want to hurt him but at the same time is coming to see me and cuddling up with me on the couch and stuff. I just don't get her and I think thats part of the attraction.

Dont have any pics of her anymore sorry guys. Shes very indecisive though. She says that she doesn't want to hurt him and she does like him but yet she is over here with me and telling me she still has feelings for me

been there, dealt with that, pretty much gotta tell her she needs to make up her mind as to what she wants.

take her pants off

and then FHITA!!!!!!!!!

exactly. but make sure the you put 45 degree corners in the box or her vagina might hang like sleeve of wizard.

:lol::rofl:

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 315 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...