jvillefinest Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 seen it over and over again. remember if she is doing it to him she is probably going to do it to you! 2007 Acura TSX Stock Navigation Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE) Sundown SAZ3500 2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm JL 600/4 2 Sets of Focal 165K2P
Basshead08 Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 You get this handled or is it still a problem?Yea. I got it handled. She came over that night and we sat down and talked about it and she still said she didn't know so I "put the ball in her court" She showed up yesterday while I was in the middle of building a box and told me she dumped him, and even stayed their and hung out while I worked and things are going great right now. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
shainemcconnell Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 see there ya go, good for you bro.....she even hung while you built a box...she is a keeper. 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
Basshead08 Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 Yea she doesn't care much for the loudness but she always liked the vibrations for some reason... Thanks guys System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
99vic Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Alright guys I'm having a girl issue. Need some advice. I dated this girl about a year ago and things just didn't work out. Nothing major, I just deicded I wanted to be single basically. Anyway, we have started hanging out alot lately. The only problem is she has a bf. I realize how much I messed up by letting her get away. When she comes over things are great. We just hang out amd I love spending time together. She says she is happy with the guy shes with but when we are together its alot like old times and says she still has feelings for me, but shes scared of things ending up the same way they were last time. So I'm just looking for some advice. Do I pursue her or just hang back and hope they break up one day? Dont have any pics of her anymore sorry guys. Shes very indecisive though. She says that she doesn't want to hurt him and she does like him [/size]but yet she is over here with me and telling me she still has feelings for memakes no sense to me but good luck. it seems you have yourself a very unstable woman now.i hope you dont waste your time like i did with my ex. 5 years down the drain. god im sure glad i found my wife. no more of those days for me REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
shainemcconnell Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 makes no sense to me but good luck. it seems you have yourself a very unstable woman now.i hope you dont waste your time like i did with my ex. 5 years down the drain. god im sure glad i found my wife. no more of those days for me No kidding.......Man I am marrying my girl in October....been together a lil over 6 years....I was never one for the games... 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
Basshead08 Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 She rly is a great girl. One of the few I've been around that I feel like actually just wants me to be happy. Here's a pic of her. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Yep...listen to those two ^^^^^^^ Unsure/unstable chicks are just asking for problems.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 She rly is a great girl. One of the few I've been around that I feel like actually just wants me to be happy. Here's a pic of her. See that clutter around her? Thats a sign of the way she lives her life...RUN DUDE RUN! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
_AnGeL_ Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 See that clutter around her? Thats a sign of the way she lives her life...RUN DUDE RUN! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif lol Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.