Second Skin Audio

6-12s

alpine

My buddy of mine knows a guy with 6-12s he wants a box for it.The car is a 1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport i dunno what way to face the subs or anything.The guy wants the box to hit hard.He has 3 different types of subs like 2 mtx 2 dual and 2 something else this isnt ur smartest guy and is kinda ghetto.So any help will be fine.But i dont know if i should do subs up port back or what please help me out. i was thinking of something along these lines:

6-12s.jpg

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

6 12's in a trunker has gotta be walled if you want to port it. No way can you get enough airspace, much less area to mount the 12's. You can do sealed though I guess. You just gotta get creative

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Tell him to sell all his subs and buy 2 12" Q's and do things the RIGHT way. Trying to mix MTX with Dual is going to sound like a fatman on the toilet.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

i wouldn't even think about that.. as far 6 12' do a clamshell box i have a design for one that 8 12's tuned to 39hz

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

dude, dont waste your breath helpin this noob with a box. tell him to get some of the same subs first.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived