First time getting drunk

BobbyG2

Words of wisdom of the day: NEVER, under any circumstance, even THINK of drinking "Steel Reserve". I threw-up 3 times today already (9, 10, and 10:30)

yep thats steel allllright...only beer Ive thrown up from...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

ah no not steel reserve! your gonna hate yourself this mornin! haha

I love 40s of steel reserve, but it can do that to ya, busch gets me the worst though.

After ya puke, yer supposed to keep on drinkin man, even if it is the next morning. Damn rookies lol

You dont puke, yout make room for more beer. lol, buddy of mine from SIU Carbondale told me that.

Words of wisdom of the day: NEVER, under any circumstance, even THINK of drinking "Steel Reserve". I threw-up 3 times today already (9, 10, and 10:30)

pu$$y lol, jk. But ya, like i said it can do that to ya. Word to the wise, if you didnt like that stuff, stay away from icehouse, or any busch. Those will kill ur stomach. I used to not be able to drink tequila (got acid reflux and it used to set it off bad) Now its my fav, lol.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

...why make a thread like this .... is gettin DRUNK somethin special or to brag about

cry about it...if you dont like it stay out...if its hist first time let him be happy and brag. i kinda remember my first time getting drunk...DAMN i hated myself the next day haha :lol:

how ya feeling today bud?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 4 months later...