Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

Again people confusing NYC for NY. NY is actually a very beautiful place and alot of very good hard working people live there. Granted we have a shit tone on welfare too, but its just like anyplace else.

Wrong place, wrong time, wrong hobo.

J

I give up. People keep trying to twist my words too much.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

HAHAHAHAHA THIS SHIT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

if steve isnt worried take his offer..he said he would come out here. problem will be solved and winner will have a new vehicle.OR he will not show and thats the end of it.whats wrong with what he did... minus sounding like a retard doing it.he never threatened steves safety or family.he said steve you think your the shit im calling your hoe out.he didnt say bitch im gonna hurt you.

im waiting to see what happens. its nothing for steve, all he has to do is show up at a parking lot and demo like he always does.nothing to it ;)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I'm not attacking anybody, just sharing my opinion like everyone else, but since i'm not a nutt hugger it seems my opinion gets met with more opposition than others. What exactly gets accomplished by offering to fight somebody who's 3k miles away, via the internet? Yeah, exactly!

Yep, sound off and let the meter settle it once and for all, hopefully

Yeah, cause that's how I talk. Grow up guy.

You're not going to agree with me no matter what I say so why even bother?

if you didnt contradict yourself... i may have.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

sqmonte,

for the sake of god and the forum... I will refrain from commenting, other than I couldn't believe that someone else would lack the intelligence to agree with your thought process.

Further if you think Meade is all over himself, WTF are you doing on his forum? There are other forums out there you know.

im sure he is here to learn and see other builds, like myself and others are here doing. i didnt know you had to agree with steve on everything. to be apart of the forum :fool:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i feel that the guy is just reppin in a way that he was used to doing. but as with anything people have to take it this way. a person only gets challenged for 2 reasons

1. talking a gang of shit about how great they THINK they are

2. being GREAT at what they do

Steve never boasts about anything but his love of this hobby we all share, and will even help and advise people on the way up.

if there where to be a battle of stereos IMO it has to be on a computer (term lab and RTA) that way there is no biased involved. choose the format or use them all...usac db drag streat beat bass boxing open closed or even the smd format(that we have not used yet :aggressive: ) sorry steve i had to mention that >>>>>when is the next drinking session?

back on topic....this dosnt need to be an episode of pinks but how about just a big gathering for fun and comradery(sp).

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Guess me and chicken are "LIL MEN" huh?

its been clarified many times now..... take credit for what work YOU put in dont take credit for what you paid someone to do. IMO what ever shop you paid to build your stereo, they should get the credit for your SOTM win and that alt too. i dont have a problem with people paying shops but like me and a handful of others said take credit where its due.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived