Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

Again, Im not saying buying your gear from a shop, or paying them to install it is a bad thing.

Im an installer myself...

My thing is he claims he build the truck and installed the gear according to his comments, while that is not the case, he took it to a shop and they made it look pretty and did the entire install. While he may have paid for the gear and the install, he did not bust his ass on doing the work like he is taking credit for, which is wrong imo.

Thats like DB Linc in Ohio that installed a entire JL audio system in some basketball or football players ride, when the car was only in the shop for a wash and detail and to fix a tire... That was another interesting thread.

my dad i didnt read the comments which he was takin credit for all the work, ya i definately hate that shit, i always make sure to credit aquired knowledge to the proper people

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Look at what I missed, while I was at work. Road trip anyone?

lmao bein at work u missed out

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

i agree a little bit but from what i remember from my black substitute teacher Ni^^a is a word of ignorance..yeah your about to pull the vikipedia on me but still its just what i was told from person to person

LOL. I'm part black myself and I know black people who feel the same way, and others who don't. Personally, I don't feel it's a negative thing so long as it's used in the right context and doesn't have "er" at the end.

IDK sqmonte how would you like it man if you had your name thrown out like that and people be talking mad shit abotu you?i know you wouldnt have like it.and maybe why steve is mad is cause this sint the first time people talk smack about him

Steve has a huge following and a well known name in the car audio world. He's widely respected for his sick ass builds that are not only loud as fuck but sound and look good too. Look at what he's done IN HIS GARAGE!!! As far as that goes, I have nothing but respect and admiration for Meade on that level. Now when you achieve that level of notoriety you gotta understand that people are gonna be gunnin' for you, it goes with the territory. I'm sure there's people out there who are jealous of the recognition Meade gets, they might feel what they have is better, that they're more talented, and that he's overrated for whatever reason and they feel the need to speak down on him as a result. But I see a difference between talking down on his builds and talking down on him. Dude didn't attack Steve on a personal level, he attacked him on a build level and Steve turned it in to something personal. So in that regard you and I disagree because I didn't hear anything disrespectful that was said by dude to Meade. He didn't insult him, didn't try to punk him, didn't challenge his manhood and didn't tell a "yo momma" joke, so how does it go from "my system will kill yours, I ain't scared of your Tahoe and I'll come out there to battle you to prove that my beat is better but be prepared to hand over them keys when I do" to "I'll kick your ass cause you pointed at the camera while talking to me"? That's lame as fuck.

I wouldn't like it if people talked down on me and like Steve, I'd be more than willing to let them thangs go if I got disrespected. But I wouldn't feel disrespected if somebody said their beat would murder mine, regardless of how cocky they are being when they say it. Now if dude was talking like that and acting like that in my face, pointing at me and shit, he's liable to get lumped up.

So basically what i'm saying is that dude wasn't talking slick about Steve, he was talking about Steve's truck so your point is null and void.

Paleeze... that is showing respect? maybe for all the wanna be street thugs... and you are 12 trying to make a name for yourself. Respect usually starts off without any slurs and ghetto hood talk... I guess it would be easier referenced as if that is how you would show respect to your pops... all that hood rich BS talk... never mind this is where I start incriminating myself and losing any ounce of professionalism I might have...

just freaking stupid reasoning and post

We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of giving/showing proper respect so stop acting like there's only one way to do so and/or that the way you'd do it or prefer it be done is the only right way to do so. This is how i'm looking at it.........if me and my homies (sorry, that would be ghetto hood talk for friends/associates) were kickin' it (there I go with the ghetto hood talk again, I meant "spending time together") and somebody came up and challenged me to a sound off, I'd feel like he felt I was the one to beat, the one he'd earn stripes for if he were to beat me. If he were to challenge somebody else in my group, I'd feel like he didn't think I was on his level. IMO, he former is better than the latter. Is that not what happened here? So we all need to treat Steve as if he's our pops? LOL. That's the epitome of stupid reasoning and post!

well you and him are pretty much all alone in your way of thinking. If i made a video like that pointing towards YOU or someone close to you, you probably wouldnt take it that way. Im not e-thuggin ANYTHING. He got bold on the net like he was some crazy shit talking tough guy. I will get in the ring and there is NOTHING E about it.

i 100% dont agree with your point of view. Your entitled to it though.

I know for a fact that i'm not the only one who shares my opinion on the situation, I've spoken to a few members here who agree with me. Dude, get over yourself, he challenged you to a sound off and you're acting like he threatened to slap your first born with his junk or something. He emphatically challenged you, said he wasn't scared to match up against your truck, what did he say that was so serious that you felt the need to protect your manhood and challenge his? When you're acting like a tough guy to somebody online, that's e-thuggin' whether or not you want to admit it. I have to believe that there's some history between you and him though, I find it hard to believe that all of this is a result of that video alone.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Again, Im not saying buying your gear from a shop, or paying them to install it is a bad thing.

Im an installer myself...

My thing is he claims he build the truck and installed the gear according to his comments, while that is not the case, he took it to a shop and they made it look pretty and did the entire install. While he may have paid for the gear and the install, he did not bust his ass on doing the work like he is taking credit for, which is wrong imo.

Thats like DB Linc in Ohio that installed a entire JL audio system in some basketball or football players ride, when the car was only in the shop for a wash and detail and to fix a tire... That was another interesting thread.

I definitely agree. If I remembered correctly, he had a bunch of vids of beast getting put together, by his installer. Not him. From tear down to rebuild.

Damn Steve, they coming out of the wood-work now. But I gotta admit, this is more beneficial to you than him.

Man, why is this starting to sounding like that pizzahut commercial. Which is better, west coast or east coast? :P

slow your roll monte your comin on pretty strong as if you are now attacking him personally.

we all got your opinion and some people see your side but I'm sure Steve can handle it, he's a big boy.

he can stand up for himself however which way he wants, if you perceive it as e-thuggin then so be it, but I can almost guarantee every single person on this forum has been e-thuggin before.

until there is a "tremendous bass ## beast from the east gets knocked out" on video I say stand up for yourself Steve

like he has said many times before he is only human and there is a certain point to where its too much and something has to be said.

sure theres going to be haters but you need to put the haters in line some day

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I have officially only gained 2 post count from this thread counting this post LOL, I am sure Steve can take care of himself, and IMO is someone challenges you they should put forward the effort to see that that challenge happens if they are serious about it, so if this Beast guy or whatever wants lay out a challenge IMO he should roll out to Cali then he can have a soundoff with Steve and get this over with, heck the beast guy could even film it and get more views since it seems that is what he is after to start with, sh*t is is 4 A.M. over here, I need to hit the sack, lets see how much futher this thread gets in a few hours, Peace Guys...

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

All this Built not Bought non since makes me feel like im on the mini truckin forums, some people dont have the skill and/or tools to build it but know exactly what they want. Me for example had a frame built for my truck by a shop, i told them exactly what i wanted which still leaves a lot of work for me to do. Same thing will most likely happen when im finally ready do the sound system, certain things will be bought and other done by me. Are you guys going to think less of me because i paid to have my truck painted, im not a painter ....

Archived