BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

im tuned in for this for sure, ive done door pods before and there a bitch unless you get them exactly right...your too much of a perfectionist to mess it up tho, should turn out real nice :) what speakers are you putting in them?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im tuned in for this for sure, ive done door pods before and there a bitch unless you get them exactly right...your too much of a perfectionist to mess it up tho, should turn out real nice :)what speakers are you putting in them?

taste the rainbow ;)

failure is always an option. if this pod comes out good then ill start the next one. if it sucks then im giving it to greg to do lol.

anyways, here's todays work.

P1020715.jpg

P1020716.jpg

P1020718.jpg

P1020719.jpg

my tiny little corner.

P1020720.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

come over here jason we got a whole garage to glass in :)

lol i wish. my back hurts like hell from leaning over that table. i have to work at 5:30 every night so i dont really have time to drive back and forth.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

man I love the friggin box you made. shit woulda been twice as hawt if you laid some clear over it :D

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

man I love the friggin box you made. shit woulda been twice as hawt if you laid some clear over it :D

it has a varnish coating. 3 actualy.

dude your work is great from the box to this, its very impressive the doors are looking great,i could learn a few things from you old man,,, pshhh

p.s why i really came in here is,,...to ask u if u know when joanns is having a sale on stuff lmfao. i need leather, and im not trying to pay 34.99 for a yard

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived