Names Nate, I found Steves site through a friend of mine. Still a beginner bass head but looking to go pro soon! love the site Steve keep up the good work!!

08' Pontiac Grand Prix Black on Black

Kenwood Deck

2 Polk Audio MM1540DVC's

Audiobahn A12001DT amp

Polk Audio DB351's in dash, DB6501's in the doors, DB691's in the rear panels

Polk Audio PA500.4 amp

Old box 6.2 cubes at 32Hz best score 144.5db at 43Hz

New box 5.0 cubes tuned to 35-36Hz still need to meter

Name is Brandon. I'm located in Vallejo, Ca just north of San Francisco. Going to college here to become a merchant mariner and captain of a ship. I'm here for most of the year, but my real home is in Southern California Orange County. I drive a 2006 Nissan Frontier with a bunch of modifications. It's mainly a daily driver and offroad machine. I've been heavily involved with my truck for a few years now and can't stop working on it and love taking it out to get dirty. I've always been big into music and just recently got really big into car audio. I just can't stop upgrading my system. You can see my current setup in my sig. It's nothing big yet but it definitely sounds awesome and hits pretty good. I love my music really really loud and am also after SQ, just like everyone else hahaha. And anything I do on my truck has to be done right cause I am very meticulous and have some serious OCD when it comes to my truck. Anyways I joined this forum to learn and help contribute as much as possible. I've also recently become a big fan of Steve Meade and his builds. I think I'm also becoming a bass head haha. I'm a really busy guy, but I do get on the internet a lot. Also, I'm super stoked cause I just ordered my DD-1 finally. Anyways see you guys around.

Howdy Ya'll! a bit belated in introductions but hey, better late than never, right? I am Gary and i've been dealing with low-mid end car audio for about 5 years now... I'm not dumb but I definitely don't know everything... yet (j/k) I'm decent with building my own circuits to fit what i need and i can get annoying... so remember if i am bothering you in some way, let me know cause i probably didn't know it... soooo... yup that's about it... if you need help i am more than willing to assist (primarily in circuit design) and if i don't know then i can def. find out... :drinks:

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

What's up SMD. I started out here on SMD when I was a total newbie. I hardly ever posted, but instead read up on a bunch of the threads that were on here. From when I joined til now I have obtained a ton of car audio knowledge, but have made the realization I have just scratched the surface on knowing everything in car audio (:

I will be a member here on SMD til I know everything about car audio, which will be for a very long time :clapping::lol:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Hey the name is Zach been apart of the site awhile but never said anything much. Just learning here and there. Finally getting around to a project in my 95 civic. 1 DC LVL3 12in. Still many decisions to be made. since I was 16 I've always had a system. Never anything special just cheap stuff. Gonna gradually add more equipment as time goes. Hopefully what I've learned here helps out with what im doing.

--zach

Sup im Wade. Referred by one of my friends D-Train13 (his screen name on here) he has taught me pretty much everything i know about car audio. And SMD has really help me understand and learn about my new passion, BASS! haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg