• 2 weeks later...

Name's Chris, found the site from youtube, Steve has some straight up bad ass bass vehicles on there!

I love stereos especially the suped up low frequency end of them, I've done all my own installs just from as much experience as anyone will offer me, as well as spending my free time reading and absorbing all the great info out there on the subject. I'm no where near the status of a professional, although I have done paid builds and installs (not sure if that qualifies as being a pro...) :rolleyes:

I drive an 03 single cab chevy silverado 4x4 that I'm CONSTANTLY working on, adding on, cleaning, etc... I haven't yet found that tree that money grows on that all of my friends must have found so everything I add to my truck gets added in bits over time. (Long time depending on which components)

My current setup consists of an Alpine 9887 head unit (not even close to trying imprint yet...), stock speakers in the doors and rears, orion HCCA d1200 amp, audiopipe 1 farad cap, and two 12 inch insignia subs in separate sealed boxes. My plan is eventually to sell the subs and boxes and use the money to help pay for a set of new 10 inch subs in which case I'm going to give my first attempt at fiberglass with a sealed single box with amp and cap mounting space. After that I'll want to replace the stock speakers (I'm considering infinity components and putting tweeters in the A-pillars, all depends on what I can afford for good quality) Then I can finally be finished with stereo! :rolleyes:

Otherwise, about me, I perform close up magic at parties, bars, etc... around town to try and put gas in the truck. Just graduated high school and working with my brother at his small business doing odd jobs and what not. I'll be also trying to get a job possibly learning some more installs, but I'll also continue letting friends tell friends about the work I do and helping install their systems and building enclosures to help with money as well.

All in all this seems like an amazing forum with endless threads of info and creative ideas, to keep me busy. Hope I can contribute and get pointers from everyone.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I'm Sean, I'm 16 and a junior in High School, I drive a black 1998 F150 Extended Cab, not to much Bass in it yet, but it will. I'm from small town Inman Kansas

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

I'm Colin and I found the site through all of Steve's videos on Youtube and Realm of Excursion.

I have had an addiction for over 12 years with this whole audio thing- and it seems that more is never enough. I would like to thank you other sick fools for feeding this problem I have. B)

Great site with lots of real car audio fans. Thanks.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Jeremy W. I been in car audio since 92 I got my first gig working in car audio in 1993 started out as a high school career month for extra credit. I got a job soon after with the same shop during the summer and stayed on for another 4 years. I did car audio out of my garage after my tour in a real shop as a hobby.

The Shop I used to get my gear from and the guy who owned it taught me a lot of things that I will never forget. After being in business for 30+ years doing CB Radios and Car Audio a little later, he is finally closing his doors on the first of September of this year. Anyone from the Oregon Coast who was a customer Winklers knows that Steve was the man and was always willing to work with his customers to make them happy!

I found out about Steve Meade while searching around on ROE after discovering Ampguts in 2006. I didnt sign up till recently. So far I have to say this is a pretty knowlageable group of guy's doing what they love and willing to give out tips and tricks with out being cocky about it!

Great Site, Good people!

Take it easy!

-j

yo Steve, im here from across the pond over in the united kingdom xD

i found all your vids on youtube and most of them had me laughing my arse off haha

i love what you've done in all your projects, some crazy sh*t going on in the back of your rides haha.

im a massive car fan, jus not had the money to do it myself but hopefully will do one day xD

damn im sorry i missed over a month of introductions......

Welcome guys and thanks for the compliments!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My name is scott. I live in the 909 in so cal. I drive a two toned 86 f150 that has been in my family since brand new. I am 20 years old, played baseball for the last 10 years. Made it onto Citrus baseball team my freshman year, now i am trying out for another JC in the area called Mt. Sac. I found this site by accident trying to get an idead of how i wanted to build my box. got a couple of videos on youtube, just type in F150 stereo pt.3 and mine will be there. leave me coments and tell me wat you think.

Mr. Meade's rides are completely sick, espicially the escalade. I just wish one day i can acheive the kind of skill that he has.

Edited by blue86f150

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks