• 2 weeks later...

My names Cheston, once i got my first car (91 prelude) first thing i did was got a system for it and ive been addicted to getting louder ever since. Also been one of those guys astounded by Steve's magnificent work. As for many other people he has been an idol to me and an inspiration.

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png

My name is Fish. I'm from Lexington, KY. I'm a member of Dropmob Car Club, but currently do not have a project, due to I traded my xB away to lower my payments/insurance, and am unemployed at the moment. I traded for something I have intentions to be a tow pig, but it's going to take me 2 to 3 years to build whatever I get, so I'm going to put a groundpounder setup in my Expedition as well as a set of 26s, so I can at least go to some comps this year and hang out with the rest of the club (as well as not get kicked out for lack of ride). Look for a build thread for me as soon as I get a job. Here's the stock vehicle:

Posted Image

And here's the tentative build plans:

2 15" FI BTLs (possibly 4 depending on what job I get)

2 DAT HF2500.1s

2 DAT HR4125s

4 sets of Infinity Kappa 60.9cs's (1 in rear door panel, 3 in front door panel on both sides)

3 runs of 1/0, 1 to each 2500, 1 split into 4s going to the 4 channels

big 3

Mechman HO alternator

7 Kinetik HC 600s

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

holla holla hows everybody. the names dan and like alot meades youtube vids had me stuck. read alot on the forum and decided this is one i WILL join. not really one to get into forums cuz of imature people but this is another world when it comes to that lol. not alot if any haters,just real cool people willin to help people and have some good chats. lovin it

holla holla hows everybody. the names dan and like alot meades youtube vids had me stuck. read alot on the forum and decided this is one i WILL join. not really one to get into forums cuz of imature people but this is another world when it comes to that lol. not alot if any haters,just real cool people willin to help people and have some good chats. lovin it

good shit, welcome to the forums bruh B)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Hello everyone, I'm Jordan and I'm from Ardmore, Oklahoma. I've been a member for a while, finally getting around to post something. Randomly caught one of Steve's YouTube videos as a post on CarAudioForum and got really interested. This is by far the best forum on the web.

MySpace Page

I will take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner...and I will never call her again!

smd5.png

Whats Good The Names Cody Im From Syracuse NY.. Been Into Car Audio For Abt 4 Years Now Im New To This Site, Hopein To Learn A Few Things, I Found Out Abt It Thru Meades Youtube Vids That Hoes The Sickest Bitch In The World...

1995 Chevy S-10 Blazer

-=Current Audio Setup=-

(2) Kicker 12" L5's

(4) Eminence Delta 6" Mids/High Speakers In The Doors And Rear Panels

(4) Eminence Delta 10" Mids/High Speakers In A Custom Built Wall Behind The Back Seats

Kicker ZX1500.1 Powering The Subs

Kicker ZX850.4 Powering The Mids/Highs

Sound Stream Capacitor

Alpine Deck

(2) Optima Yellow Tops