Whats up Steve and all SMD forum members! Names Bryan 21 years old, currently in the USMC, deployed twice to Iraq, was on this site every chance I had while overseas. Found this site a little over a year ago, after watching those sick bass vids on youtube.

Probably haven't introduced myself formally yet, I am andrew jesswein, I am from Germantown Wisconsin(right outside of Milwaukee north west. I love car audio and just love to talk about it

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Hey every on. My names Chase. Ive bin into car audio since i was like 14(20 now). just now getting into it big so i still consider myself a noob. Im from iowa so if anyone here is from iowa thats cool. Found all you guys on youtube with steves sick ass system. also big into hunting,tattoos and anything that has to do with speed and being inches from death. aka 4 wheelers and dirt bikes.

hey, names michael Hawes and have been into audio for about 3 years now. Site is great to find out new info and learn how to do new tricks. Fi audio for life

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Tee Jay from north arkansas. i was playin on youtube and found the most badass vid's from meade checked out the site and this is my new favorite place. 6000 plus guys/girls with the same interest and different ideas. i love it

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Names Aaron

Im in Columbus ohio and found the site looking for info on building Slot ported boxs..

This site is the shizzle, and after the vid of Momma Meade's hair trick, it just confirms the shizzle-ness...lol

Ive been out of audio for about 8yrs so im trying to catch up

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

• 3 weeks later...

Im Matt aka EL JEFE, i entered audio rehab a few years ago, and have since realized that my addiction is not a problem...so ive gone back to being a full blown addict and havent regretted one second of it since...currently working on finishing up my project, im stoked and cant wait for it to be finished..i found the forum just trying to find a good, positive, informational forum..i must say this page is thee BEST...maybe thats why its my homepage now :good: now if there was a way to get a weather forecast program :lol:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Sup, just some 18 year old tech\audio wizard from colorado who wants a nice bangin system like everyone else..... Just found this place on youtube a while back, lurked on the site for a while, thought I would make a few posts...

Btw, nice work steve, you have lots of work that has inspired...

You should drive down to mi casa and demo the system on my block so these clowns around here can stop bumping their disorted\blown explodes. lol.

Edited by cccmaa

You should drive down to mi casa and demo the system on my block so these clowns around here can stop bumping their disorted\blown explodes. lol.

here in missouri its duals. :|

im a lil late but i figured wtf, might as well.

im skylar, from JC missouri, ive been into car audio since i was about ten when i got my first sub, which happened to be a 12" pyle blue wave LOL...

from then i went to insignias, then to pyramids, then i jumped to low grade hifonics subs, and it just continued uphill now.

anyone that know me know all i talk about is subs and engines. the good ole SAE.

im 16 going on 17 now, and my school situation is pretty fucked thanks to obama. i missed alot with a stomach problem i had, that lead to 8 surgeries, and i missed so much im getting a "forced dropout" but oh no, obama pushed the no child left behind act and now im stuck inbetween. cant even get ma damn GED.

i see myself working on something mechanical the rest of my life, most likely cars. maybe in the assembly of industrial machines line. who knows.

i will NEVER work a desk job, and you could never make me.

i own 2 cars ATM, a 1992 chevy c1500 ext cab and a 1971 buick riviera im currently slowly working on. it runs and all but alot of the metal is gone and the interior & brakes need attension. $1500 more and she should be road worthy. it has the original 455 btw.

there nothing i enjoy more then installing a system. i have no idea why... maybe its all the hard long work and when your done and you crank it up, you just feel that huge feeling of loosing 100 lbs.

ive been installing factory replacement speakers in a couple handfull of peoples cars, and i dont know where that might go, no-where prolly.

thats pretty much who i am. my goal in live: wall a CRX with 4 18"s :)

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I'm Dylan and i found this site via Steve's bad ass youtube videos

i'm 16 and i live in Papillion, Nebraska (right next to Omaha)

and i love bass

Edited by str8outtaneb

fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss