Drew 17

Found by watching steves videos on youtube

Beginner bass addict

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Totally missed this topic... LoL My bad...

My name is Tim, from Tunkhannock PA (NEPA, in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Area)

I came across SMD while looking for ideas fro my Avalanche when I cam across the EXT he did... After that I was hooked... Especially when I saw my first http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I've had a stereo in every vehicle I've owned...

My first vehicle was a 1985 Dodge Omni running 2 Kenwood 10's in a ported kenwood box. No pic... I wish I did, it was a mad hooptie... LoL

Next was a 1986 Mercury Cougar, started with the 10's from my first car, then added 2 JBL 12's in a bandpass box and 2 MTX 15's in a sealed box. While I have the cougar, I had a winter car. And i dropped my 2 JBL's in that in a "portable" set-up...

I got rid of those and got my first truck. 1991 Chevy Silverado Z71. I custom made a box and fit one of the MTX 15's behind the seat. Pretty tight fit for a regular cab... LOL

Next came my 1995 Chevy Tahoe... I did some serious custom work on this, including a complete Z71 suspension upgrade (Which they didn't make for Tahoe's back then...) That had 2 Kicker COMP VR12's on a custom sealed box...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now I have my '03 Avalanche... I'm working on making a custom midgate box for my 2 kicker COMP VR 12's...

Posted Image

I'll have to see if I have any pics of my other cars at home...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Guess I should probably introduce myself. Dan, 30, from small town Kansas. Used to be big into car audio in high school and for several years after. Just sort of faded out of it about 5 years ago. I found Steve's Youtube channel and that little bug started to reinfect me. My truck and our credit card will be paid off very soon, so getting back into car audio is kind of my little reward.

Been married for 8 years and have a 3 year old daughter. I've worked in a warehouse for almost 10 years, and while the pay is very good, it's not something I want to do forever. I'm looking at going back to school but have no idea what I want to do. I've also been a volunteer firefighter for the last 7 years. I also like lifting weights, reading and watching movies.

So there you have it. I'm a pretty boring person. I really enjoy this board and am having a good time relearning all this car audio stuff I forgot about.

Dan

Hey ...i'm Twistedchild420....i'm on all the other car audio sites.........now i'm on this one.

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

sup ever1 im dan im 19 from fl im runnin 1 alpine type r 12 on a kenwood 8104d amp hopin to change it to diablo audio technologies soon !! ill post pics whenever i figure out how to do it lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

hello everyone .......my name is roy i am 35.....i have been an avid reader of this site for some time now.....my first job was working in a car audio shop in the houston area....i have been into car audio since the late 80s....and.....i am a collector of old school amps.....

" WELCOME TO AMERICA!!" we speak english here.....

My name is cory. Found this site looking at youtube at the audio stuff people posted and i seen steves video where the chicks glass eye fell out when the bass dropped. I have been on here ever since. Keep rockin guys...

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Whats up? my name is spence. I got sick of all the bs people say and try to just promote crap products. So I started getting on websites and it was the best idea so thanks everyone for all your input and help.

steven.jpg