Sonic Electronix

The Need-to-Know Basics for Building a Box?

I just remembered something, at what point is it necessary to add batteries/more powerful alternator and such?

I'm pretty sure I would need anything like for that 2 subs, but I'm just curious.

I actually just started a question about this...depends on the output of your cars alternator...for 2 level 2 12's you probably wouldnt need anything different...for 2 level 3's like I am doing, its border line...for much more than 1k watts its almost necessary.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

i've used it on 5 boxes and all sounded exactly how i wanted them to

I've used it on 10+ boxes and it works fine for me, tunings always good too. You just need to know what to give it and how much port area to use, not to hard of stuff.

Are there any?

I would buy it, no lie.

I wish, kinda of topic but, does anyone know of these?

Didn't you already post this once, or am I just seeing things?

Yeah sorry my bad, stupid internet was being gay.

hey wenn i got more then double that and i still have my stock alt..............of course in my blazer i have 3 batts, one of which is a modded kinetik 2400. lol

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

hey wenn i got more then double that and i still have my stock alt..............of course in my blazer i have 3 batts, one of which is a modded kinetik 2400. lol

well I was talking stock batt stock alt mine died on a bigger amp now I got a 250

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

yeah the electrical is the tricky part...I have mainly been avoiding stuff because of a warranty. If you want to go over 1k, first thing would be new alternator I would say...but if youre situation is like mine, batteries.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Archived