College preseason rankings are out

The college preseason rankings are out and once again Ohio state is starting the season off in the top ten.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex

I agree with the top two because both were great last year and didn't lose much. On the other hand, I believe Oklahoma and Alabama lost way too much to be as good as they were last year and USC doesn't have a proven QB. As far as Ohio State and Penn State go I have little to no faith in any team from the Big 10 until proven otherwise. I don't know about Virginia Tech. The few times I have seen them ranked highly they usually flop eventually. LSU will have a much better year than they did last year. The Florida and Bama games will define their season as a whole. Ole Miss will have a hard time reproducing last years results. In my opinion there are several games that could've gone either way with the bounce of the football but the will still be a good team and hard to beat on any given saturday. Again these are just my opinions. Everybody chime in and tell us what you think. I love college football.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Judging by what happened yesterday it won't be a good game at all. More like a massacre. Ohio state is overrated as usual. I hate USC but they will destroy Ohio State.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

I assume you're talkin bout the gators... They are definitely the team to beat in the SEC. Alabama's offense looked awful. LSU struggled with a team that hasn't won a game since november of 2007 and Ole Miss isn't looking impressive right now against Memphis. I hope I'm Wrong.

Would love to see another one of these!!!!

LSU_football.jpg

GEAUX TIGERS!