57 hz help bass race

Got another one

Lil Wyte- Blunt/I Know Your Strapped(Goes by both names)

Peaks at 58Hz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

There's kick Drums over it.

It doesn't matter if there's anything over it. If it's one constant bass note during your bassrace run you will be disqualified. The Dj Magic Mike song has other shit on top of it but it's illegal cause it has a constant tone just like the 36 song appears to. I was just trying to look out for Alpine anyway cause they caught a lot of bullshit last year for stuff they did in bassrace cause Doug let them and I didn't want it to happen to them again.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

It doesn't matter if there's anything over it. If it's one constant bass note during your bassrace run you will be disqualified. The Dj Magic Mike song has other shit on top of it but it's illegal cause it has a constant tone just like the 36 song appears to. I was just trying to look out for Alpine anyway cause they caught a lot of bullshit last year for stuff they did in bassrace cause Doug let them and I didn't want it to happen to them again.

Ah.

Then shouldn't Juice Box be illegal then?

Ah.

Then shouldn't Juice Box be illegal then?

is juice box a sine wave and bigpimpin91 i know you can look and see cause there so many diffrent people saying where juice box plays at ive heard 32hz,35hz,36hz,38hz but idk im telling you speed some songs up will sound funn as hell but you will get you 56hz bass race song
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Wow thanx for the replies I'll check them out if you got more the Better

And kingsuv I'm trying to tune lower I already added a foot of port time to make the box bigger see if that lowers tuning but right now I'm stuck at 57hz I can bass race a 58 with the right song pulled a 157.2 at the shop with a song at 52 hz but was all bad for the subs bangin that hard out of tuning

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

is juice box a sine wave and bigpimpin91 i know you can look and see cause there so many diffrent people saying where juice box plays at ive heard 32hz,35hz,36hz,38hz but idk im telling you speed some songs up will sound funn as hell but you will get you 56hz bass race song

It's 37hz.

And this is a tone with kicks of a different frequency over it as well.

Posted Image

It's 37hz.

And this is a tone with kicks of a different frequency over it as well.

Posted Image

What about that Lil Wyte song I posted, would that be legal?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I thought for a bass race you need a 30 second burst of straight bass? Correct me if I am wrong...

But if I am correct...the closest song I can find like that, is So Crispy Remix by Kinfolk Kia Shine.

I am not that great with any competitions rules and regulations, because my system IMO isn't bumpin hard enough to join one, but..in one of these competitions do you have to play a song that you are able to get off a CD? If it's like that, i'm pretty sure the original one comes on a CD, and the hz for that song is the same as the remix, I just prefer the remix of the song.

Hopes this helps at all, and can somebody also tell me the rules for a bass race

EDIT!!: Just checked another song in Audacity, if I am correct about having to use a 30 second burst of bass for the bass race, use the song $1 Million Man - Gucci Mane, the hz is constant at 56hz, which is closest thing I can find for you at the moment, and that is probably the closest song you will be able to find close to 57hz to use for a bass race (if i am correct about having to have a 30 second burst of bass for it)

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived