i just watched a movie called "sicko". this was a documentary made by a man named michael moore (i dont know if ppl know of him or not), addressing whether or not a public healthcare system is worth it. I dont care if u do or dont support it at this moment, because by the end of the movie i think u will end up supporting a national public healthcare system. this movie shows the flaws in our healthcare system and the corruption in the government and healthcare industry that keep us from having a successful healthcare system, and that the negative claims politicians make about foriegn public healthcare systems are actually just a bunch of bullshit. michael moore also went to other countries in the world to see the pros/cons of a public healthcare system. turns out, there really are no cons to public healthcare. only good things. just go rent the movie. watch it. it will make you a better american.

These should blow it even farther, different topic but still will make you think. I don't back 100% of the things said in these films but they do make you think though.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Michael Moore is a douche bag... 5% truth to whatever he says... after the one about Bush & 911 and how wrong he was... He has no credibility, too bad the youth get sucked up in his BS movies and believe it as truth. I suggest you research it further to see what is believable and what isn't... you can't trust anyone anymore which is a damn shame. BTW Michael Moore is in it for the money.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Michael Moore is a douche bag... 5% truth to whatever he says... after the one about Bush & 911 and how wrong he was... He has no credibility, too bad the youth get sucked up in his BS movies and believe it as truth. I suggest you research it further to see what is believable and what isn't... you can't trust anyone anymore which is a damn shame. BTW Michael Moore is in it for the money.

X2

I just wanna go on record as saying I know many people in many diferent countries that have universal heath care and they ALL love it. and as far as Fahrenheit 9/11 goes, it could be bullshit, but I am of the firm opinion that Bush(or people that work for him since he is not intelligent enough to pull it off himself) did in fact orchestrate it...TOO MANY things do not add up about that day, watch loose change version 2....but that is another topic

I for one am 100% in favor of universal heath care, then maybe people will stop dieing in this country so some asshole in a big office can make more money...

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I just wanna go on record as saying I know many people in many diferent countries that have universal heath care and they ALL love it. and as far as Fahrenheit 9/11 goes, it could be bullshit, but I am of the firm opinion that Bush(or people that work for him since he is not intelligent enough to pull it off himself) did in fact orchestrate it...TOO MANY things do not add up about that day, watch loose change version 2....but that is another topic

I for one am 100% in favor of universal heath care, then maybe people will stop dieing in this country so some asshole in a big office can make more money...

Holy fucking shit! You 9/11 conspiracy theorists make me fucking sick. It's a slap in the face to the victims and their families to keep up this trash. Every single piece of "evidence" that these idiots keep pointing to has been debunked, but you just can't accept it because of your political bias.

the last two schools i went to used his films in their lesson plans (roger an me, sicko, bowling for columbine) i live in michigan so they used roger an me to explain what happened in flint

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s