Sonic Electronix

If you could ask Steve Meade 1 question?

I'd ask him to teach me everything he knows about car audio from the very basics to the advanced levels.

Damn, who'd need Snake Pit and places like that. Get SMD certified and be done with it.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Well If i had to ask him Something Ide Just Call/ Or text Him lol

Or just Drive over to His House lol

Remember this when he needs help.....seems like some of these people that "know" Steve really get scarce when it comes to helping the man out. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

I would ask him to teach me the way of the Jedi

:ph34r:

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Remember this when he needs help.....seems like some of these people that "know" Steve really get scarce when it comes to helping the man out. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Wish I didn't live half way across the country. I'd love to help him with a build. That would be a huge learning experience!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived