UFC 101 ANDERSON SILVA LMFAO

probably the most fake fight I have seen in a long time

Griffin didn't even act like he usually does after a fight

Fake? whatever drugs your on, you need to quit.

of course Griffin didn't act like he normally does after a fight, silva made him look like a fool in front Millions of people, he couldn't even hit Silva.

the best part of the whole fight was when Silva tried to help him up after the 2nd knock down.

Silva is a joke?? u need to put down the crack pipe dude.

Anderson Silva is Arguably the best pound for pound fighter in the world, quite possible the best Maui Thai fighter ever.

he is such a joke that griffin couldn't even hit him.

X2

He reminded me of Floyd Mayweather Jr. when he was ducking and dodgeing Griffin's punches.

And Griffin didn't act like he usually does after his fights cuz Silva Made him look like a joke.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Holy shit...Forrest is my all-time favorite fighter, but WTF, he didnt even show up to that fight. Anderson whooped that ass

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

anderson silva is so good they will start a UFC hall of fame and he will be the first to be inducted

As it was already stated, they do have a UFC hall of Fame. If you watched UFC 100, you should know this. They stated that earlier that day Chuck 'The ICEMAN' Liddell was inducted into it, in which i was glad they did. He was my all time favorite fighter.

Holy shit...Forrest is my all-time favorite fighter, but WTF, he didnt even show up to that fight. Anderson whooped that ass

From what i was hearing before the fight was that Forrest was the preferred fighter, he may not of trained as hard as anderson did. Not sure on that but he defiantly didn't look like he's head was in the fight though. I was expecting a good fight.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

silva as only lost 4 fights in his career. 1 by decision, 2 by submission and 1 DQ for a bullshit illegal kick cuz dude was on his knees when he got hit in the head.

in ufc he is undefeated in 2 weight classes, he has never had a ufc fight go into the third round

he is gonna vacate the title (give it up) to go to another weight class so he can have more competition. like rampage jackson and such

and after he gets out of ufc hes going to show he can fight any style by boxing roy jones jr. in a sanctioned match

now how can anyone say silva is a joke...must be the ppl who are on fedors nuts.

if fedor was so great he would have signed right away to fight brock, hes obviously scared and used the co-promotion thing b/c he knew dana wouldnt go for it.

silva is a beast no doubt but u gotta admit forrest looked like he wasnt trying at all. a lot of his punches were pulled back just before he hit

one time silva had his hands down, griffin kicked but never connected. it all seemed a little odd to me. ive never seen forrest be so lackadaisical.

its funny as hell to watch tho

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz