Got My Window Shot Out Last Night!

phot0059ly6.th.jpg

here I am trying to smile even though some shitbag just pwnd my car

phot0058si3.th.jpg

THEY WANT $1200 TO REPLACE THE WINDOW!!!! I DON'T HAVE THE KINDA MONEY, I'M A POOR COLLEGE STUDENT

I'd maybe say I had it coming if they were trying to jack my system, but from what witnesses said they were just driving through the parking lot of my dorms and they were jsut shooting out random windows for fun.... Two other cars got their windows blown out. My alarm scared them off though, good ol' compustar.

I park 20 feet from my dorm room window, so i woulda got paged and seen their license plate, but I was out bowling for a learning community event!!!!!

Edited by KickerAudio21

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

full coverage?

Comprehensive claim? Shot out like a gun shot out?

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

try a wrecking yard and see if they can get it for you cheaper.......sucks ass though bro, damn i hate that shit

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Karma will come back to bite them in the ass. Too much of this shit keeps going on. I would try and find out who they were, there's gotta be someone talking about it. People that stupid aren't going to keep their mouth shut. Sue them for all they're worth. Sorry for the loss man. If you do find them, get enough out of them to security laminate the whole truck!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

good news, i found one at a salvage yead for $85!!! idk if i can put it on myslef, i'll have to see.

Yeah, they had a pellet gun i think. My rear glass is about 1/4" thick, so it must have been a gas powered pistol or something to be that powerfull. I guess they were shooting out windows of houses and about 10 other cars. WHO DOES THAT? I also found out the security cameras in our parking lot that I had depended on are just live feed and don't even record.

I got a description of the car who did it, and as i was tlaking to the police i saw the bastards drive by , they were driving real slow and were looking at us.... i told the cop , that looks like the car there, maybe you should go after it, but they didn't!!!

oh well

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

good news, i found one at a salvage yead for $85!!! idk if i can put it on myslef, i'll have to see.

Yeah, they had a pellet gun i think. My rear glass is about 1/4" thick, so it must have been a gas powered pistol or something to be that powerfull. I guess they were shooting out windows of houses and about 10 other cars. WHO DOES THAT? I also found out the security cameras in our parking lot that I had depended on are just live feed and don't even record.

I got a description of the car who did it, and as i was tlaking to the police i saw the bastards drive by , they were driving real slow and were looking at us.... i told the cop , that looks like the car there, maybe you should go after it, but they didn't!!!

oh well

I'm halfway to being speechless on the topic, but I gotta ask two more questions. Was there anybody watching the live feed cameras? How much do you pay for school per semester?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.