Sonic Electronix

Why would you spend 800$ on a purse you silly ass, is usually my response(if its a female)

Cuzz your girlfriend likes it, if its a dude..

lol

LOL :) Those were good :)

Ya' know, I was having one of my AADD induced daydreams just now, and I was thinking, this might really eff somebody up >

So, you pull up to a place cranking your system. You get out of your vehicle and somebody makes a negative comment about your system.

So you approach them and say, Sir or Mam, can I ask you a question ? They will probably grumble a little and say, "Maybe... depends what it is". So you ask, "Do you have any passions which you just absolutely live for ? ..... which make you feel "more than alive" ???

So here's the thing, if they say "Yes, I like to xxxxxxxxx" you answer, "That's great ! Personally, I've never been into that..... but that's not important. What matters is, you have something which makes life worth living ! That's what over-the top car stereos do for me" :)

If they say, "No.... or refuse to answer, you could say, "Well, I hope you are as passionate about something... heck, about anything, as I am about car stereos..... Otherwise, why the heck did you even bother to get out of bed this morning" ???

People are a trip, aren't they ?

Peace,

Fish

LOL :) Those were good :)

Ya' know, I was having one of my AADD induced daydreams just now, and I was thinking, this might really eff somebody up >

So, you pull up to a place cranking your system. You get out of your vehicle and somebody makes a negative comment about your system.

So you approach them and say, Sir or Mam, can I ask you a question ? They will probably grumble a little and say, "Maybe... depends what it is". So you ask, "Do you have any passions which you just absolutely live for ? ..... which make you feel "more than alive" ???

So here's the thing, if they say "Yes, I like to xxxxxxxxx" you answer, "That's great ! Personally, I've never been into that..... but that's not important. What matters is, you have something which makes life worth living ! That's what over-the top car stereos do for me" :)

If they say, "No.... or refuse to answer, you could say, "Well, I hope you are as passionate about something... heck, about anything, as I am about car stereos..... Otherwise, why the heck did you even bother to get out of bed this morning" ???

People are a trip, aren't they ?

Peace,

Fish

man you really said it with this thread. i hate that ppl look down on ppl that have systems like its a bad thing. big ups for this one

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

haha i have an old neighbor who hates my truck with a passion. a little while ago he asked me "why do you have all that loud boom boom garbage in your car" while hes playing some 40s sounding saxophone/blues music i replied with"why do you play that honk honk garbage in your house" he says because i like it. i said my point exactly.have a good night and walked away :lol:

edit: im not one of the punk kids that likes to play my music and piss my neighbors off.im respectable when im working on my truck at home. hes a cool old bastard that hates loud systems for some reason.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Most people who see my system know I compete alot so they already know the answer as to why I do it.

I agree with this thread, but when it comes to the point of disturbing other people, then thats where it can cross the line.

The kind of people who find it disturbing are going to find fault with something no matter what. If they couldn't complain about stereos the would complain about motorcycles.

Before I ever got into systems I heard people thumping down our busy road all the time. It never dawned on me to whine and snivel about it. It is no different than a loud exhaust, Harley, Plane etc.

99.9% of the time people hear a system for just a second or two and it is down the road, Yet they write letters to the editor claiming it is affecting theor health.

That is why I don't worry to much about disturbing people. The ones it bothers are normally bitter asses that just worry about what others are doing all the time.

I have one for you Fish ..i have a friend i grew up with ....he is all about fishing ......we got into a heated convo one time last year sometime ...he thinks audio a waste of time and money ...so i asked him a few quick questions

me-how much was your boat ?

him-45,900

me-damn ,ok

him-what thats not much for a boat ,esp for what i have

me-how much was your king ranch 350 super duty fully loaded ford dually

him -just shy of 50k,i got a hook up

me -ok that sounds like the norm

him- ok whats your point here

me-you have over a 100k is just 2 items ,not counting all your rill rods and all the other stuff you need

him-told me he has another 20k+ in all that ,<i dont fish ,so im not sure on that >

to make a long story short ,we finally came to the agreement that i do what i do -cause i can and i love it ,and the same for him ..its took use almost 20 years to get to that

funny thing is he use to love car shows and stereo comps

and it looks like i will be doing some audio on his boat ....go figure ,...lol

Edited by Team Nemesis-DJ

fish chris...im not gonna lie..if i heard somebody slammin and they pulled up in the parking lot the last person i would expect to get out would be you lol...you definatly caught me off guard when i saw the fish chris vid...in a good way tho!great gguy man i cant say that enough!

x2 thought the same thing

For beats Click Here

Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

When people ask me i just tell them that i am passoinate about it, and love learning new things because there is a LOT to learn in car audio from electronics to enclosure building to other stuff. Also, i know a lot of other people will agree with me in that low frequencies gives a calming effect, so when people ask why i have such a loud stereo, i ask; why do people smoke cigarettes? Because it gives them a calming effect, and so does bass, just with fewer or no side effects. Hell, just do a little research online and you'll find that a mother's heartbeat on an unborn child has a calming effect upon the baby. In addition, a friends doctor gave him a cd that had sine waves of low frequency on it to produce- you guessed it- to calm him

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Hey Team Nemesis, so here's a funny one for you; Of course you know I'm a hard-core, life long fisherman. But my passion with fishing, is to catch BIG fish. "Big" being relative to the species in question, of course.

Funny thing is, I got my "dream boat" 3 years ago, and it just happens to be a 14ft aluminum. I think Yamaha G3 kind of tripped on that.... They were like, "you realize we will give you any boat we make, for the same big % off, right" ? To which I replied, "Yes, and I really appreciate..... I just don't need the biggest boat, to catch the biggest fish. In fact, a boat that costs much, if any more to operate, will reduce my number of hours on the water, which in turn will reduce my number of big fish caught". They were like..... "Uhhhhh.... well okay".

Believe me, I have LOTS of buddies with big, high perormance bass boats.... which is fine for them, as they are as passionate about their boats, as I am about catching big fish..... But I guarantee you they are envious of my big fish catches :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey 98Hoe and Syko.... I know, I know. Ya' see, I was put here to teach that age old adage, "Never judge a book by its cover" :)

BTW, I work with mostly younger people. I've given stereo demo's to most of them, and they all love it. So, I usually end most of my demo's by telling them, "Not too bad for an old white guy, huh" ? :) LOL Their like, "Fish, your crazy" :)

Peace,

Fish