AUDIOPIPE 3000W AMP !!!! CHEAP WITH WARRANTY

Tooshort064

i think its pretty beasty, its power hungry i know thats for sure. But im running 1 ohm per channel :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wassup guys im new to this forum, somewhat of a noob with a lil knowledge in the car audio game so im learning new shit er day. ............ this post will make post number 2 so far for me, so i can understand if you guys may rule out what im talking about , but anyway .....

i have the audiopipe 3000D in my setup. yes it is basically two 1500 strapped as one. i have it hooked on 2 JL 12w7s in a monte carlo. all i can say is my setup has the potential of going louder but cant because of flaws in my setup.

for instance. the two JL 12's i have are in a sealed box but id like to put them ported so thats one mistake. another is that the amp draws MAD nasty current and i havent done the big 3 yet, i have however upgraded to 0 gauge all through the car. . . . . which helped a tad with diming.

my audipipe has the luxury of having its own yellowtop battery too!

id say its one hell of an amp, it cut out on me when i go over 32 on my deck , but usually when i come back down it powers back on and goes back to beating the subs up. not saying thats something wrong with the amp but possibly due to the box and the lack of power its receiving. ill up some pix if necessary

wassup guys im new to this forum, somewhat of a noob with a lil knowledge in the car audio game so im learning new shit er day. ............ this post will make post number 2 so far for me, so i can understand if you guys may rule out what im talking about , but anyway .....

i have the audiopipe 3000D in my setup. yes it is basically two 1500 strapped as one. i have it hooked on 2 JL 12w7s in a monte carlo. all i can say is my setup has the potential of going louder but cant because of flaws in my setup.

for instance. the two JL 12's i have are in a sealed box but id like to put them ported so thats one mistake. another is that the amp draws MAD nasty current and i havent done the big 3 yet, i have however upgraded to 0 gauge all through the car. . . . . which helped a tad with diming.

my audipipe has the luxury of having its own yellowtop battery too!

id say its one hell of an amp, it cut out on me when i go over 32 on my deck , but usually when i come back down it powers back on and goes back to beating the subs up. not saying thats something wrong with the amp but possibly due to the box and the lack of power its receiving. ill up some pix if necessary

Finally a n00b that can give some useful feedback........I think you will do nicely here, AND WELCOME HOMIE!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Finally a n00b that can give some useful feedback........I think you will do nicely here, AND WELCOME HOMIE!

thanks big dawg! this site seems like its off tha chain with tons of useful info.

heres some pics i took when i first installed my battery, audiopipe amp and necessary wires etc

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yeah

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

it look like it dose

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

It's mono but has two sets of positive and negatives for ease of wiring

no, its a 2ch amp. The are 2 1500s inside one case, but theres two channels. Thats why they put bridged ratings on the specs. It is stable at 1 ohm...per channel ;)

actually im not sure, half the places are saying mono and half are saying 2ch....Maybe they mean 2 ohms mono....2 ch each at 1 ohm.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived