i get 400$ a month after rent, still gotta buy food and all that shit, my car get 15MPG, and i had to have it in the shop this past two weeks, $350.. so im left with 50$ for the rest of the month..ULTRA FUCK THIS

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

for all these 11,314 posts....FUCK THAT

all other forums not allowing you to curse...FUCK THAT

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

get a call from my boss, have to go out in this fuckin cold to go to 2 different peoples houses to fix their heaters, fuck that get a real heater man to do it, its cold outside and i looked out the kitchen window to see that the drivers rear tire on my van is fucking flat... fuck that and fuck me rough for not fixing it sooner lol ran over a screw took screw out 3 weeks ago and coverd with pvc cement and put back in tire, now i have to go out on the wet ground and air up my tire and hope i can back up the van enough to put a proper plug in the tire ... fuck this day and i cant get warm to save my life

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Audioque is out of the hdc3 15 dual 2 ohm subs...fuck that...its taking AQ forever to release the 18s so i can send mine in and get it reconed..fuck that waiting time.....my soundcard is fucked and i cant hear meades new videos...fuck that....cant think of nothing else to rant about so fuck that...i wonder how many times ive said fuck in my life...naa fuck that im sure its over a couple thousand..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Knowing what I want to do with my life, but not how to do it. FUCK THAT!

FUCK THAT x999999999

lalala........

no other reason to this post other than to agree.... FUCK THAT

edit: Everytime i move my elbow, it hits the box (which is my nightstand) (yes im broke) and my dr. pepper almost spills. FUCK THAT

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

manager knocks on my door late saturday night saying somebody saw my car driving crazy in the park and gave my plate #. I told the mutherfucker to kick rocks cuz the car hasnt moved since friday night and if I find out who's hatin on me for no reason, is gonna have a reason, when somethings of theirs become destroyed to the nth power. they can believe that Fuckin pussy ass haters Fuck That. Not knowing who they are yet, Fuck That. People like this pisses me off. Some punk ass bitch hides behind the manager cuz they think they got me in trouble Fuck That Man Up next time weak ass motherfuckers I'll find you. FUCK THAT & FUCK THEM

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png