Haven't washed my Tahoe (due to the damn weather) in like 7 months, washed it, shined up the rims, dressed the tires, and the weather guy say "we have a good chance at rain today"....FUCK THAT!!! Fuckin crazy ass Texas weather!

cleaned dads buick went from black to yellow from the pollen.. FUCK THAT!

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I blew my amp and now the God damn security screws I put to keep bitches from takin my shit won't let me take my shit out. Fuck that...Fuckin Stupid god damn security screws with your stupid god damn special fuckin cheap strip out round out bastard fucktard little bits. FUCK>>> You can't fuckin drill the hard ass screws out.. Fuck it I am just gonna blow the box up with damn gunpowder...Fuck it.. Yeah I am pissed and going to bed now.

P.S. Merry fuckin christmas

Edited by zaxfire69

Spend 9 days of my 10-day spring break sick...FUCK THAT

Day ten is rainy and cold...FUCK THAT

Planning to rebox my subs and run 4-gauge through my car, but get screwed out of box money and can't do electrical work in the rain...FUCK THAT

The one day I go for a drive my amp gets stupid hot from ten minutes of playing...FUCK THAT

Parents wont help me fix my car but they'll buy my sister a $150 iPod when she drops hers in a puddle...FUCK THAT

Sister blaming me for fucking up the computer and the 'rents believe her...FUCK THAT

Ex-girlfriend getting my cell phone number and bugging me because she wants to get back with me...FUCK THAT

Brother blew up his car AGAIN and parents will help him buy another car since he blew all his tax refund on speed parts, gonna give him almost $400, but won't even loan me $200 to fix a bunch of crap on my car...FUCK THAT

Pick 'n' Pull getting rid of half price Wednesdays...FUCK THAT

Blown A/C clutch, have to pull the motor to change it...FUCK THAT

Gotta change rear spark plugs, see above...FUCK THAT

Too many projects, too little time...

English teacher said I was doing well even though I was sick for a week, and still gave me an F on my midterm...FUCK THAT!

Higher insurance because of said grade...FUCK THAT

F Puts my membership in student government in jepoardy...FUCK THAT

Said F puts my campaign for exec board at risk as well...FUCK THAT

my life...FUCK THAT

Too many projects, too little time...