Sundown Audio

About to buy 2 audiopipe AP3001D's, someone tell me otherwise

newls1

looks like i'll have them for friday. He ships from FL, im in GA and they will be shipped today or tomorrow at the lasted he said in an email. Seems like a VERY GOOD SELLER SO FAR.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

just to clarify, that 1400 was at like 6 ohms... when he had it wired to 2 ohms... so a solid number for that ohmload

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

When I finish the 2002 fungus, I am hoping to get 50's from two of those amps and two BTL's walled off. I will let you know, well it'll be posted in the build anyway. Let me know what you get from yours, I think you made a good choice for the money man, the guy that I'm building for payed 310.00 each.

Make sure you check out that guys eBay store that you bought the amps off of! Looking at it now and looks like he has some other stuff cheap! I don't know what Kinetics go for but some of the prices he has don't look too bad.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

The subs will want more power... Trusssssst me

If its that hard of a choice for you why not just go with AQ amps . they arent that much more expensive and are under rated. not that my subs brand match my amp brand but from what i have personally listened to and heard from a few people is subs will almost always sound better on their own amps. I have the aq 1200 amp and it beats my subs pretty hard on a stock electrical system. The customer service is amazing too when i was buying the amp i asked a bunch of questions about everything and all my emails were answered same day even multiple emails a day, The owner even had me call him when i was setting up the amp and walked me through how to set the crossovers and my deck to get the most out of the amp.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

The AP30001D was strong enought to get old buddies 2 SX-18s in the Geo slumpin. I ran mine at 4ohms momo on a American Bass HD-15 it pushed it hard . Aonther guy i know used to to power 8 old school American Bass 10s. The amp is unbeatable for the price IMO, mine came today but ups dropped it so hard a foot beent like crazy :angry:

American Bass*DC Power

Archived