Oppinion on Lap top

Ok, i know a very very little about pc's and computers. Im in the process of saving up some money for a lap top. I have one picked out and wondering wat you guys think about about it.

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-dv4-143...SC3:CG71:DP4118

Its mainly going to be used for is school work and internet. Im not a gamer, nor do i watch movies on computers. Whats ur oppinions on it. If you have anyother suggestions let me know. dont want to go more than $600 on a laptop.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

have essentially the same laptop (same specs) just a different color and product number, and I absolutely love it.

However, if you're only going to be using it for internet and school, I recommend it. I really regret getting a 64bit system. There's so many programs that won't work on, both disks and downloads...

For just internet and school, I would recommend looking into a netbook, unless those are too small.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

that laptop would be good but I found one on newegg that would be just as good.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834114655

and then upgrade to 4 gig memory

http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp...te%20L305-S5962

would be a little bit cheaper then the HP.... just a option

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Ok, i know a very very little about pc's and computers. Im in the process of saving up some money for a lap top. I have one picked out and wondering wat you guys think about about it.

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-dv4-143...SC3:CG71:DP4118

Its mainly going to be used for is school work and internet. Im not a gamer, nor do i watch movies on computers. Whats ur oppinions on it. If you have anyother suggestions let me know. dont want to go more than $600 on a laptop.

I've played with one before. I say get it. Not bad for the money.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I would rather have a full size laptop (14" screen or bigger) then have one of the small 10 inch screens. For the money they are not bad, but i would rather pay the extra $ for a full size one.

Yea 64 bit is a problem, but my dad was telling me that they are writing programs for the 64 bit. Wats the advantage of running 64 bit over 32 bit? Wat does the new windows 7 run, 32 or 64?

Soco, that is not a bad price at all, found this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834114656

little bit more than just upgrading the memory.

How is Toshiba's reliabilty compared to HP?

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

That toshiba is NOT close to the same. Buy the HP you will be very happy. 64 bit will run everything a 32 bit will plus more.

never said it was the same, just different options to save money, if all he is doing is school work and internet he doesn't need anything "souped" up

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

thats a good notebook, for a decent price. Im sure if I looked around, I could find the same spec notebook, but with a bigger screen. 14" is just to small for me

That is one thing that is holding my back right now. i would prefer a 15.6", but its like another 150 or so. Have any suggestions?

Edit: i lied its only $50 more

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-dv6-123...DP4118:CL161747

Different model, pretty much the same specs though

Edited by blue86f150

this sux camel dicks

all I run is 64 bit there is not one program that you can run on 32 bit that can not be run on a 64 bit.That is just a complete lack of knowledge.

Just as good usually means close to the same.

toshiba is a 15 inch screen the processor is a lower class and slower, the memory is maxed at 4 mb on the Toshiba the HP will run 8 mb, the toshiba wireless is b&g the hp is b,g&n, Toshiba has a plain dvd player the HP is dual layer lightscribe, hp has larger hd there are so many more things that make it a big difference. obviously he is not looking for cheap if he is willing to pay $600 for a laptop he wants the best performance in that price range.

Edited by Dr. Johnson