Sonic Electronix

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person above you

1. xplorerdon22s

2. I agree and Qualify to the terms stated

3. 07 camry, 2 dd 1508, audio control 3.1 audio control eqs, pioneer d9, sundown sae 1200 and 100.4, CRITICAL MASS RS69 COAXIAL SPEAKERS CRITICAL MASS SS69 COAXIAL SPEAKERS!

4. since i been competeing i never tried your product and will be showing off the car at alot of shows this is more on the sq side

5. uluahunta808 has a cool 3 dollar long fish :D

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

1. JGod

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Headunit: Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

Mids/Highs: Memphis 15-PR62 Components

Subwoofer: 10" DC Level 4

Sub Amp: Hifonics BXI 1210D

About to be two level 4's on an audiopipe 3000

4. I already rep SS in my signature and I'm having some decals made, I'll continue to tell people around here about you guys and show them how awesome it works on my truck. I've already given some guys your website as I do with all the companies I like.

5. xploredon has a bad A wall

You guys are awesome for this :good:

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

1. mklett33

2. I qualify per the terms and will follow as stated above

3. 96 Ford Taurus, Pioneer Headunit, Infinity Door Speakers, soon to be FI BTL along with AQ2200D or Sundown 2000D

4. I will promote second skin audio by doing trials based on before and after sound in deadening the doors, I am also a mechanical engineer at a company that mass manufactures OEM sound deadening for vehicles so I understand the importance in application. I will post to your newly owned site, here, fiberglassforums.com, pbnation.com, caraudio.com, taurusclub.com and subsonikkustomz.com

5. JGod sounds like he has a nice budget bumping system!

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

1. mrafrica

2. i qualify and agree to the terms

3. 1999 dodge durango with the 5.9l 360. 2 15 inch fosgate subs from 1996 =] they are going from a premade sealed box to a ported box of the right dementions. a sony 800 watt amp. multiple runs of 4 gauge wire. a battery from an electric wheelchair in the back by the amp.

4. i will post pics of my install on my personal profiles on differnt sites and put that second skin is the deadoner i have becasue you guys take care of the consumer really well. i will promote second skin on my vehicle with a vinyl sticker. i will also have my friends put them on there vehicles.

5. the person above me has a really cool pic. i love the green on the subs.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

1.troy

2.i qualify and agree to all the terms stated.

3.i have a 1998 grand prix with a pa ov2-2200 on a old school fosgate hx2 15. plans for another. pioneer deck and kenwood speakers.

4. i will add it to my decals on my car along with the fosgate and stinger logos. also i am kind of the guy to know in my town about systems. everyone wants to have what ive got.

5. mrafrica has a cool truck. i want one really bad. durangos are sweet.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

1. 18inchjeepin

2. fo sho I agree and qualify

3. 2006 Chevy HHR (2) 18" Resonant Engineering MT's, (2) SoundStream XXX-6500, (4) XS Power D1000 NO WALL

4. I plan to deaden my HHR to sqeeze out some more SPL for DB Drag World Finals. Im up to put stickers on my car as I already have with XS Power and SoundStream. I go to 10+ DB Drag shows a yr for the past 3 yrs, and drive atleast 1000 miles a month. I am also on CA.com, CACO, Termpro, and ROE!!

5. Troy also has a cool lookin dime

HHR

(2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's

(1) Soundstream XXX-15000D

(9) XS Power D1000's

XS Power - Soundstream

SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing

James

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

i qualify and agree to follow through

98 jetta Hertz components USamps amplification T3audio 10"

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

add on to my existing buildlove of sounddeadening of the car on vwvortex.com here and fresnoracing.net

has awesomely loud subwoofers

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

We will select the winners in about 2 weeks or so.

Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

1. RobClay

2. I agree to all terms and qualify

3. 2002 Ford Explorer Sport, going in is 2 18" *** junk's. just waiting for the amp(saz-3500D)

4. I plan to show how good of a product second skin audio makes, and directing people to your website. I plan to post the build log on explorerforums.com, soundsolutionsaudio.com, and stevemeadedesigns.com.

5. He has a nice car :)

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

1- dccavalier

2-I Qualify

3-2000 chevrolet cavalier, sundown 2000d, knukonceptz wire, Alpine 9874, ripped out American bass vfl extreme 12 and upgrading to level 5 15", t3 coaxials, crunch 1600 4 channel until the dc 120.4.

4-I will demo my car and mention the product + a few decals on the exterior, will also post on soundsolutionaudio forum and smd forum also.

5- lulahunta808 lives somewhere i want to visit someday.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

1. Smokeumtires

2. I agree to the terms listed by ANT

3. 2008 Chevy Duramax diesel silverado extra cab. (4) 18 BTLs off 16000 watts

4. My build log will ve updated once again with a second skin section, Doin my doors and the remainder of my roof.

5. Love this guys Avi^^^

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived