Sonic Electronix

1. younggun69

2. I agree to the terms listed above.

3. 1995 Toyota Tacoma extended cab. 1 DC level 4 18, 1 power acoustik gothic 5500 amp, and a cheap sony hu

4. I plan on helping promote second skin by using your product of course, showing everyone around town what a great job it does, and by recommending it to anyone and everyone.

5. ^^^ he has an awesome and very creative username

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person above you

1. dmanson

2. I qualify fully and agree to follow through with them as written above

3. 2004 Ford Expediton XLT Sport on 24s, 1 Hifonics 2200d, RF P450.4, kinetik 2000 and 800, mechman 225 amp alt, MLA mode

4. Being military i have a lot of co workers who do car audio for hobbies while not deployed overseas

5. You da man potna.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

1. 916PublicEnemy2

2. I agree to the terms listed and will cary them out to the best of my abilities

3. 1994 gmc Sierra ext cab with stock HU and Rockford Fosgate speakers. It will have fiber glass door panels this month or next month.

4. I will poast a build log on all the forums I am a member of. I will make a before and after video. I will place a minamum of 2 dcals on my truck.

5. He is one cool ass dude he lives in hawaii and has 4 18s what more could you want.

Edit: 5 was ment for smokeumtires

i dont think i made the count but i will try anyway haha

1.DeepSPLjeep

2. I agree to the terms as stated

3.98 jeep wrangler memphis mcd1000 memphis m3 15 optima yellow top

4.i will post pictures of my install

5.is on his iphone

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

1. techaninna

2. I qualify and agree

3. 02 Avalanche (some mods) 2 Sundown Nightshade 15s and 2 SAZ 1500

4. Posting install pics here and *** Car Audio

5. Has some nice gear listed in his sig

Rebuild coming soon

1. BigPimpin91

2. I do and I agree.

3. 1988 Ford Bronco II 2 15" AudioQue HDC3's AudioPipe 3000 SS damplifier Pro On The Roof FTMFW!

4. I've already recommended your product personally to several people and I intend on repping some stickers. Caraduiclassifieds.org, carstereoforum.net, and Soundsolutionsaudio.com are sites I frequent often so plenty of exposure.

5. His latest NightShade install is clean as hell.

DGold

I agree and I qualify now that I got 100 posts with a 25 requirement. I will follow though with these terms.

2003 Dodge Durango with some cheap Audiobahn 12s(first system 3 years old) that I hate but scared to give them anywhere near rated because they will blow and dont want to shake my car apart yet since I just got it.. Got some new RF 6.5s comps on the way though so slowly building.

I'm on numerous forums ranging from car audio to video games to computers. Also being on a college campus with kids who think their 10s are the best thing ever will help if they think some deadening will give them some more DBs. I also work at a restaurant and have people ask me about electronics because i set out my own crutchfield/xs power catalogs for customers to look at.

BigPimpin91 could probably do a chocolate milk trick using the hatch in his avatar.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

1. Red-Navi-916

2. i qualify and agree

3. 1999 Lincoln navigator,2 18" T3tsns's

4. member of many forums and websites i would defiantly make a good representative

5 the guy above me. has some cheap stuff but everybody steps up after joining the forums one day i can see you love your subs so to say but eventually you will get bigger and louder

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

1. 96 tacoma

2. I qualify and agree.

3. 99 Dodge Ram Sport

Subs: 6 DC Audio LVL2 15's 3 boxes 5 cubes each 34.6hz

Sub Amps: 2 Crossfire XP1000D strapped 1.3 ohms

Highs Amp: Powerbass asa 400.2

H/U: pioneer 6900 w/ ipod

Highs: crossfire rs69 6x9 4ways

EA 200amp alt

Big 3

3 deep cycles

4. i will advertise with stickers on my truck and will post here on SMD, CACO, and ROE

5. Red-Navi-916 has a nice setup.

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log