Such a good deal though. Two w7s in the prefab box they come in and a 1,000 watt amp all for the e extremely low cost of $2200...

Oh my fucking god. I actually had to email the guy and let him know his kind was proper fucked if he even thought about trying to rip people off

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dude I'm about to jump on that steal of a deal! Good put him in his place, people so that shit all the time not only selling but buying audio equipment up here. I sold my BL 18s to this guy I dropped the price way below what they were worth and he was still trying to get me to lower on the price. Not only that he was trying to get me to hook them up for him in the middle of the Carrs parking lot.... I was like dude this price is firm and you are getting a hell of a deal take them or leave them, he got all shitty and handed me the money. He said he had to go to some party and use his truck for the music haha.

Fail, lol.

It sucks when you're trying to sell something but I just won't go lower than a certain point. They can stay on their craigslist grind trying to lowball but hell, some things actually cost money. Not $2200 but shit

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Sell them them to a valley rich boy. Seems like their mommy and daddy will by them anything no matter the price.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

True that

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived