Jump to content

vent...... if you do not care, do not read.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I kind of agree with zach on the one aspect that your her first boyfriend.

I don't about you but it seems like people don't always fall in love and stay in love in their very relationship and especially at a young age.

curiosity gets the best of us.

but I will agree with the rest of what you had to say just because like you said who are they to tell you how you feel

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

She's my best friend, so I know how you feel. Now if I could only get her to understand my audio obsession..... :unknw:

lol. mine has no idea exactly what it is, but she listens anyways. and she gets excited for me. :) she is one of the VERY few that tell me that i can do it. :)

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

Love is a great thing, but it is NOT the only part of a relationship that matters.

Trust is the single most important part of any relationship, no matter who you are, what your age is, or where you are from.

You may be old enough to love, but there has to be pure, undeniable trust in the relationship for it to last any amount of time.

Balance trust and love, and you got a winner for sure.... Just make sure there aren't any giant doubts that you overlook for any reason.

I've been through many relationships, maybe in love once or twice.. But, now I've been married for nine years, and we do love each other, but the amount of trust we have between us is amazing, that's the topper in the relationship.. Period.

Well said! Trust is very important!

Posted

My first gf I thought I was in love with... dated her for almost a year (2007 to late 2008 or so). She had dated 4-5 guys before me. But to sum things up, I later realized that I had been overlooking things that made us very different, that I thought were stupid, and couldn't even stand really.. because I was enjoying the whole having a gf thing. She didn't have her feet on the ground straight, didn't "care" about politics and wanted to be a "rockstar", to name a few. One of those people who is spoiled/sheltered and has never had too many bad things happen in their life. She ended up actually laughing at people who were making fun of my political views because she thought it was funny. So yeah the puppy love thing wore off and I finally began getting agitated at these things... it finally began to be like the bare bone relationship thing, it sucked, and I broke up with her, then panicked like a pussy a day later??? lol, I feel like such an idiot now and ran back, then we dated for another week or so and she was just like, yeah its not gonna work. But she never REALLY had a problem with me that I know of.

So anyway...point being...the same thing might be happening you that happened with me. Your gf might be over looking stuff that she doesn't like so much about you because shes caught up in her first bf, but you might be happy with her. Time will tell. You(we) are not to young to find the the girl we want to marry, but it might be to early in your relationship to judge if she really is the one.

Note: I know im not experienced but hey .02

GL man :friends:

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Posted

I met my girlfriend at the college I go to & shes my first "real" girlfriend & I love her. When I met her she had a dropped R/T dakota, it was nasty. Anyway we'v been dating for 8 1/2 months now & from time to time I wish I got some time to myself to work on my truck or my box but iv come to realize its not all about me. & luckily she is okay with my audio obsession...to a poit. Hell, she even took the third row seat out of her R/T durango (dakota sold :( ) & she bought a chunch 1500.1, 2 RE 15" se subs & a pioneer deck. Shes doing 140.6 at the headrest and meters it herself. That made me so happy to see that she wanted to be involved in the things I like to do in my free time. After reading this & typing up my reply I have realized I love her more than ever, even if she calls me @ 7 in the morning when she gets off work or wants me to drive 30 minutes to her house for dinner.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Posted

bro i feel u... my cousin met this dude on myspace july and he came from idaho to see her and he proposed to her...wtf so she said yes and now shes gone.. you are never too young to love ill tell u that..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

I met my girlfriend at the college I go to & shes my first "real" girlfriend & I love her. When I met her she had a dropped R/T dakota, it was nasty. Anyway we'v been dating for 8 1/2 months now & from time to time I wish I got some time to myself to work on my truck or my box but iv come to realize its not all about me. & luckily she is okay with my audio obsession...to a poit. Hell, she even took the third row seat out of her R/T durango (dakota sold :( ) & she bought a chunch 1500.1, 2 RE 15" se subs & a pioneer deck. Shes doing 140.6 at the headrest and meters it herself. That made me so happy to see that she wanted to be involved in the things I like to do in my free time. After reading this & typing up my reply I have realized I love her more than ever, even if she calls me @ 7 in the morning when she gets off work or wants me to drive 30 minutes to her house for dinner.

that is so awesome man. well on the 27th of this month it'll be 7. and i've put out a bit of money on my gf for movies and stuff, and it takes away from what little money i have for audio, but she's worth every penny. i prefer to take her to the movies then to spend on car audio. my girl said i could put something in the trunk of her car, but she doesn't listen to bassy music, so it'd just kinda ruin the sub. but maybe something with a componet set would be nice. i'm glad things are working out for you guys. ;) and trust me, i love mine too.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

damn, some really good stories in this thread. but to get her to buy her own equipment, and SHARE your interest- saweet deal

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

Yeah, its really been great. the 26th will be 9 months for us. When she went to the shop & bought it all in one night I about jizzed my pants lol j/k. Dont get me wrong, we sometimes have days that arent so great but its almost always my fault & I learn from it. btw here are the 15"s she got....shes really cute too, always a plus :good:

Posted Image

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Posted

Yeah, its really been great. the 26th will be 9 months for us. When she went to the shop & bought it all in one night I about jizzed my pants lol j/k. Dont get me wrong, we sometimes have days that arent so great but its almost always my fault & I learn from it. btw here are the 15"s she got....shes really cute too, always a plus :good:

Posted Image

She sounds cool as hell, dont think i would care if she was..........wait, yea. cute helps-lol cool beans bro

sounds like a definate keeper

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...