BassAddict32 Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Posted August 12, 2009 Yeah, its really been great. the 26th will be 9 months for us. When she went to the shop & bought it all in one night I about jizzed my pants lol j/k. Dont get me wrong, we sometimes have days that arent so great but its almost always my fault & I learn from it. btw here are the 15"s she got....shes really cute too, always a plus yea, same. it's almost always my fault. i don't mean too, i just have a habbit of saying things i don't mean or just kinda going off. i'm getting better though. and my girl is pretty damn beautiful if you ask me. in fact, she read this eariler, and she might be reading this now. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
THEKINGsBACK Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 She sounds cool as hell, dont think i would care if she was..........wait, yea. cute helps-lol cool beans bro sounds like a definate keeper imma sum it up for you like this To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
Lowroll Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 imma sum it up for you like this To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” very confucious (spelling?) like saying my friend. I think that if they read this they would be so much happier with us bc they would see a different side of us. Guys need to vent to guys, its just how it works. I bet they would be suprised by whats been said about them. Current System: Pioneer 6900 HU Front Stage: (for now) Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs Bass: 4 Soundstream RW-12's 2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's single chamber box, 2.65 cubes. Currently under the knife being bagged Rebuilding err'thang
THEKINGsBACK Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 very confucious (spelling?) like saying my friend. I think that if they read this they would be so much happier with us bc they would see a different side of us. Guys need to vent to guys, its just how it works. I bet they would be suprised by whats been said about them. i try to be deep like a bowl with no bottom : he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
korey_hofer Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 wait until you piss her off and she screws someone else previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Lowroll Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 wait until you piss her off and she screws someone else Who is that directed to? Current System: Pioneer 6900 HU Front Stage: (for now) Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs Bass: 4 Soundstream RW-12's 2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's single chamber box, 2.65 cubes. Currently under the knife being bagged Rebuilding err'thang
korey_hofer Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 Who is that directed to?no one really just a general statement that is true for 90% of women previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Lowroll Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 no one really just a general statement that is true for 90% of women oh lol got it. I hope that doesnt happen to any of us here bc that would really suck. id be pissed if I found out somebody snuck in the backdoor while I was around Current System: Pioneer 6900 HU Front Stage: (for now) Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs Bass: 4 Soundstream RW-12's 2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's single chamber box, 2.65 cubes. Currently under the knife being bagged Rebuilding err'thang
korey_hofer Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 oh lol got it. I hope that doesnt happen to any of us here bc that would really suck. id be pissed if I found out somebody snuck in the backdoor while I was around I guess I should have clarified that in my first post but it's getting late and I am only half awake right now previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
98crewcab Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 oh lol got it. I hope that doesnt happen to any of us here bc that would really suck. id be pissed if I found out somebody snuck in the backdoor while I was around yea..... pretty much like that.....................to both her and him.... 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.