8v fury Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 I was there, meet one person. Sorry didn't say hi to anyone else, kinda felt akward with people I didn't know. It will take time and after getting a demo from the guy with the explorer, I need to start saving up more money faster for my new system. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 ^ Exactly how I feel, awkward I must have seen all of there faces a few times, but I'am not the kind of guy that introduces myself to random people... lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
8v fury Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 ^ Exactly how I feel, awkward I must have seen all of there faces a few times, but I'am not the kind of guy that introduces myself to random people... lol Same here, I saw you roll up. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 what were you driving, or who were you with? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
8v fury Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 I was driving my 1990 vw jetta coupe. I was either talking to the guy in the white chevy dually or talking to my vw friends. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 yeah, I hung out with 98crewcab for a few minutes, walked in, said whatsup to Elvis Man, mini truckin looks like fun. I forget about minis until I see them slammed on bags makes me wish I had a older s10 or somethin I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
8v fury Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 Think we should do this all again. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
SlappinM30 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 Ok turn out got to meet a few of the folks. 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
99vic Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 Ok turn out got to meet a few of the folks.you met me fat dude broke hand told you my name was john forgot to mention 99vic lol. i was looking for 98crewcab but didnt notice he was the guy next to me until he was leaving. i just got home. i had fun talkin and joking found out a lot too oh well time fer bed i gotta get up in a few hrs REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Red-navi-916 Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 haha it was a good night me and john stayed until everyone left damn i had fun tho..kasey gave demos to like 300 people the hoe sounds good for 1 BL it slamms ill post vids i took of dustys explorer the window is ready to drop out.. john u made it home safely..good to see that man...well waitin........for...next week... BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.