Red-navi-916 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 pictures will be up either tonight or tommorrow, box still isnt in ran into some issues, cut the holes about 1/8 of an inch too small and it dosnt fit quite like i want it too, snapped my last jigsaw blade too, started getting pissed off and came in to call it a night, it will be in tommorrow once my dad and brother get home to help me load it...with subs in prolly weights close to 400 lbs goin to try to get pictures goin on photobucket, checked earlier today and it said down for maintenance we will see if it works man upload them yo yourmyspace make an album and just post the link i hate PB now it kicks me off line everytime i click the dam link BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
loganberry Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 just roundover the sub hole edges and theyll fit or sand them with 36 grit which is what i prefer when im using mdf really? a simple roundover will make them fit? oh shit didnt think of that, u think half inch would work? My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
zfrerichs Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 yeah lol round over the top edge 1/2 should be fine ive had to do it a few times Roseville, CA
loganberry Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 hmm, might go do that My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 nah you ain't stirring up anything doin a burnout lol I would actually prefer that over wahhhhhhhhhh, psssshhhhh fuckin blow off valves are annoying. I think its because I have it inverted if it was normal 18's don't look that impressive but seeing the back side of the cone and motor is. oh and 98crew you beat me in mids and highs so we will sync a song and I'll play the bass you play the mids and highs. stock bose FTL Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98crewcab Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 nah you ain't stirring up anything doin a burnout lol I would actually prefer that over wahhhhhhhhhh, psssshhhhh fuckin blow off valves are annoying. I think its because I have it inverted if it was normal 18's don't look that impressive but seeing the back side of the cone and motor is. oh and 98crew you beat me in mids and highs so we will sink a song and I'll play the bass you play the mids and highs. stock bose FTL right on brotha, we can definately go there And I love them inverted, too much to look at to bury in the box...... 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Red-navi-916 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 right on brotha, we can definately go there And I love them inverted, too much to look at to bury in the box...... times 2 on that brotha.. but its not the look its the noise lol. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
8v fury Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 Yeah, I get off at 6:30pm from work on friday. Hoping I have enough out of my paycheck on thrusday for my subs, so I can put the other box in and really make the pioneer amp work till I can order my other amps. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
herbykw Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 I will try to be there. Maybe get some tips of how to get louder. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.