99vic Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 its not in reno anymore its in sac edit i type slow but ya if crewcab is going ill stop by i want ta hear those 12s. zak i see your swine flu havin ass looking joo stay home REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
98crewcab Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 get the fuck outta here......in sac? what time, where? what is up dog??? And John......still underpowered, but more than welcome:) 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
thehoe92 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 South Sac at Nyman's parents shop at 10. go to the competitors corner for more details I just might swing by since I got one person who wants to hear the system thats worth it for me Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98crewcab Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 South Sac at Nyman's parents shop at 10. go to the competitors corner for more details I just might swing by since I got one person who wants to hear the system thats worth it for me thanks bro, will call ya if I can make it. might have to bring the kids though.... 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
98crewcab Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 OKAY............so, my plans for this weekend....Will be at lowes friday night around 11ish, WILL be at wcf saturday from 10 to around noon, (have to take my daughter to guitar practice, then will return) you bishes better wear name tags so I know who to look for. Except Kasey, I will just blow up his phone till I hear an annoying ringtone-lol. see yall friday 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Red-navi-916 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 joo good to go now and navi I'll be most likely pickin up ipod and on top of that I'm leavin hella early you still want me to stop by? you and going alone just don't connect :lol always wantin to follow someone. is 98crew coming out tomorrow? \HAHAHAHA i hate going alone maain it makes me feel like the world is watching me... but idc how early ill probabyl wake up before u lol.. what happen with the vacaville show i was gettin there and ur just waking up haha.. so call me or text on ur way then come to mi casa ill hop inmy spaceship and fallow joooooo i got nothing but time and gas to waste saturday lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 zak i see your swine flu havin ass looking joo stay home oh chiit!!zak the show was canceled kidding.. but if u do read this u commin out to lowe's its been borin the few last weeknds with no one comin though and elvis changing his oil in the middle of lowes parking lot lol thanks bro, will call ya if I can make it. might have to bring the kids though.... we seen guys bring out like 6 kids.. its all fun bring them out they can look at all the mini trucks OKAY............so, my plans for this weekend....Will be at lowes friday night around 11ish, WILL be at wcf saturday from 10 to around noon, (have to take my daughter to guitar practice, then will return) you bishes better wear name tags so I know who to look for. Except Kasey, I will just blow up his phone till I hear an annoying ringtone-lol. see yall friday i dont need a name tag u know mah name and my car lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
loganberry Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 not going out tommorro but ill be at wcf bright and early and 98crew i wanna hear your truck BAD My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
98crewcab Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 we seen guys bring out like 6 kids.. its all fun bring them out they can look at all the mini trucks i dont need a name tag u know mah name and my car lol They wont be with me at lowes, but will be at wcf. Wife thinks she wants to go too:) maybe convince her to let me spend more money And I know your ride, name, but not your pretty face not going out tommorro but ill be at wcf bright and early and 98crew i wanna hear your truck BAD Mine? you are the one with the power and BIG WOOFAS- cant wait! I will see if I can get there earlier(wcf), everyone shootin for 10, or gathering earlier? 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Red-navi-916 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 They wont be with me at lowes, but will be at wcf. Wife thinks she wants to go too:) maybe convince her to let me spend more money And I know your ride, name, but not your pretty face Mine? you are the one with the power and BIG WOOFAS- cant wait! I will see if I can get there earlier(wcf), everyone shootin for 10, or gathering earlier? *blushes ohh stop it** haha not that pretty if u ask me... but the first time u came to lowes i was with th eblack t3 audio shirt tattoo on the right forearm umm nice legs cuz i was werin a short.. yeah better early.. i never been to nymans parents shop but im sure everyone wants to park close so if u want to actually get a good spot i would get there bright an early..logans rattle can is prettty loud BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.