Red-navi-916 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Hahaha yeah street lights turrn off at like 1140 then the noisey ass rice rockets leave but we never had a problem other then a drive by one time LOL BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
zfrerichs Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 well whoever told you that kasey you can go ahead and slap them Roseville, CA
loganberry Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 i think i might come check this out next weekend, my box will be done this weekend My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 i think i might come check this out next weekend, my box will be done this weekend sweet, got a friend with an f150 like yours. I will try to drag him out to see what he could do to his 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
thehoe92 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 haha I'll slap my sister then she thinks she knows everything about lowes because she went out a few times with the ricers. she said they are a bunch of idiots and you can get your car impounded because they aren't allowed at lowes on friday or saturday. I said "even if I don't play my system" and she said yup haha I just shook my head. someone needs to bring the loud beat this friday I need to hear something louder than mine http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
loganberry Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 sweet, got a friend with an f150 like yours. I will try to drag him out to see what he could do to his im still dying to hear your truck, that blowthrough is freakin sweet My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Red-navi-916 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 haha I'll slap my sister then she thinks she knows everything about lowes because she went out a few times with the ricers. she said they are a bunch of idiots and you can get your car impounded because they aren't allowed at lowes on friday or saturday. I said "even if I don't play my system" and she said yup haha I just shook my head. someone needs to bring the loud beat this friday I need to hear something louder than mines. She fails but I'll bring my mids I'll give you a demo loo BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 im still dying to hear your truck, that blowthrough is freakin sweetthanks bro,I swear, as soon as I get my amps, and all the glass work done, I will be doing a build log. as for now, doesnt sound bad for 100 watts per sub, cant wait to get 500-600 to each one your not too far though, so first demo's will be for you and 99vic. lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
99vic Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 haha I'll slap my sister then she thinks she knows everything about lowes because she went out a few times with the ricers. she said they are a bunch of idiots and you can get your car impounded because they aren't allowed at lowes on friday or saturday. I said "even if I don't play my system" and she said yup haha I just shook my head. someone needs to bring the loud beat this friday I need to hear something louder than mine http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif kick her in da kackkk! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
thehoe92 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I call dibs after 99vic and loganberry lol. I haven't heard too many blowthroughs besides jacks of course http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.