Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

I was wondering this earlier. If (for some ungodly reason) all 10 of his batteries died, how would he jump start the damn thing? Could a normal person's car do the job, or would more than one car be required? I don't know enough about things under the hood to say for sure on this one, but something tells me that one car could do it. Although I think it would be funny to see 3 or 4 cars hooked up to the 'Hoe trying to get the engine to turn.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

oh, that makes (7) PowerMaster D3100's now! Feelin like a million bux! Ive wanted that yellow top out of there for so long. Not that its a bad battery, its not, it rests at 13.2.....but it didnt match and that always bugged me :D

so do you feel like a trillion bux now :D

10 batteries must feel nice and all that wiring is looking very clean

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

WOW! so sick......lovin this install..... :clapping: and the whole "hmmm, outta ring terminals. lets see what I have in here?" A WHOLE AUDIO SHOP IN A BOX! lol :spiteful: cool beans bro!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

I was wondering this earlier. If (for some ungodly reason) all 10 of his batteries died, how would he jump start the damn thing? Could a normal person's car do the job, or would more than one car be required? I don't know enough about things under the hood to say for sure on this one, but something tells me that one car could do it. Although I think it would be funny to see 3 or 4 cars hooked up to the 'Hoe trying to get the engine to turn.

its not how many batteries you have, just how many amps the battery puts out to start the car, you could easily jump start the hoe with a single battery if it puts out enough amps, correct me if im wrong but this is what ive been taught... anyways looks good so far bud! i get happy when i do something small like polish my rims or even clean my truck... i cant even imagine how you feel doin all this!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I like the very end of the video.......5000lbs of wire! LOL You ain't shittin mane!

Yea that and the "WHEW"

It just shows he's still like a kid when it comes to car stereo's after ALL these YEARS!! :D

Steve, it's looking man. It looks so bad ass seeing all that wire! I'm getting getty for ya. :)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

thanks everyone!! i swear this forum keeps the fire under my feet!! I mean i know it isnt TONS of progress but i do get SOMETHING done almost every day. Except the day i went up to Chickens on monday - i needed that bad!! I even ended up jumpin in the pool and i swear we marinated in there for over an hour. It was nice! Anyway, back to reality :D Oh, on that note, im PROBABLY gonna give him his Caddy back this weekend and AFTER i finish the hoe sometime, we will get it out for paint and rims. Im sure he will get rims sooner then that though if i know him... Chicken is SOBER and is 100% back to normal so as long as he stays strong, its ON!!

Yea that and the "WHEW"

It just shows he's still like a kid when it comes to car stereo's after ALL these YEARS!! :D

Steve, it's looking man. It looks so bad ass seeing all that wire! I'm getting getty for ya. :)

thanks!! i am a little kid i still get excited.....but damn when i think of how much more work i have to do it ruins the excitement a little.

oh and to answer the question about needing a jump......sorry, im the jumper, not the jump-ee :D i dont anticipate any problems.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

yeh its a lot of work you are doing, but little by little it'll be up and running in no time and looking at things i say in two weeks the hoe will be back up and banging.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module