Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

I hope this isnt a noob question but is it gonna be a pain to tune the amps under the box? I think in read somewhere that the RF amps have a master/slave relationship and they sync together with the bass knob but whatt about the gains? What if you want one amp turned up more than the other?

its not about "slightly heated air" or where its coming from, its about MOVING the air which it does very well. The air flows so fast, the air will be more warm from the enviroment then it will from the amps themselves, so dont worry about it. I didnt like the idea of spreading them apart and i didnt even like spreading the ones in the middle apart. If i had a choice they would have been together also. The way the amps sit, i couldnt do that. Its better the way i did it, trust me. Even if it wasnt better, its damn good and much better then it was. I said probably 5 times and even on video that a TON of air is moving/circulating, what else needs to be said? YOu dont believe me or something? I already did the smoke test, i wasnt lying about that.......just the one I DID, i cant put on youtube. David is comeing to hang out we will do it then, if im at a stage where i can do it.

again, no need for concern from anyone....i got this.

LOL, am I the only one that got that.

Also looking good steve cant wait to see it in action.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I hope this isnt a noob question but is it gonna be a pain to tune the amps under the box? I think in read somewhere that the RF amps have a master/slave relationship and they sync together with the bass knob but whatt about the gains? What if you want one amp turned up more than the other?

He only has to set one of the sub amps and the others are left alone..beleeve me,i know,he rubs it in my face everytime he text/calls me LOL that fugger

Think we need to all pitch in and get Steve a camera for his glasses....so he can keep both hands busy as he works :clapping: Whens your birfday? lol Looks awesome Steve, can wait to see this thing in person....when your done :wub:

August 16th. We're twins from different mother!!

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

awesome as always how tall will your box/amp rack be around 23-26" or so?

and for the people saying to take the cases off the amps would heat up more with out the heatsink built into them

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

LOL, am I the only one that got that.

Also looking good steve cant wait to see it in action.

haha no i seen that too lmao

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

ok here is todays work......MAJOR wiring yet only 4 amps hooked up :D 7 more to go!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916