Sonic Electronix

Ummm I knew Focal's were expensive

Hope their customer service is top of the line. Has to be.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

ok is it just me or did anyone else see the freq res 55hz-40khz, umm as far as i know human hearing only pick up to 20khz? i might be wrong but isn't that a little much? i mean a sub ya if it can pick up 10 hz you can still kinda feel it but say 30khz could you even feel it? prolly not but lord know you would see ALOT of dogs freak the hell out lol

they make some good SQ speakers but i myself don't see the need to have speakers that pick up over 20khz

i got a chance to hear a set on an SQ vehicle in CES 2009. it does sound extremely good, but IMO not worth the 5k price tag. but if i have the money, well for sure i'll get these.

here is the video that i took

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by kentb