groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 I bet your a damn good father, my dad and I never spent time together when I was younger and it shows. I'm sure he'll grow up to be an awesome dude, and a badass fiberglasser lol.thank you man.....thank you very much....my lil dude ....hes my world bro... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 here she is...tucked away in her new home..... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 I even washed her...... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 nice to see you got that front end pieced together nicely! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 nice to see you got that front end pieced together nicely!Long ways to go....but it closer...lol My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Soloact Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 Wb T...thought you dropped off the planet or somethin..lol
Torres Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 woo hoo glad to see you back! and that things are going well for you and memphis
trainman0978 Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 I like the new garage. Welcome back. startin to wonder where you were.... 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 17, 2009 Author Report Posted August 17, 2009 Wb T...thought you dropped off the planet or somethin..loli might as well have......ive just been layin low....doin my thang...bounced in to look a few times...but my internetz have been down for a minute...woo hoo glad to see you back! and that things are going well for you and memphisThank you chris....I like the new garage. Welcome back. startin to wonder where you were....I like that garage too......very Very comfortable..... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.