finkster Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 that dude is funny as shit DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
kentb Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 exo should post his build log here! New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Forevrbumpn Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 LOL..... wow, excited guy The vid of him talking to Steve was crackin me up I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
cthedinger Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 haHA this fucking guy If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
Nightshade Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Omg, dude is fucking crazy! I wonder if he beat off before or after he opened the box. I've seen some of his videos on youtube before but I had no idea who he was. He was definately excited about the package from Steve, but who wouldn't be getting something from him. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
kirill007 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 He's a cool guy, i like his vids a lot. He deserves the sub. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.