loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

I got it in and it fits...after a good bit of cuts and nicks its in, both alts..no slipping it all works...I did have to ground down one of the bolts due to clearance issues with one of the pulleys but its good now

IMG_20101219_153900-1.jpg

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

The belt was super tight at first, I was kinda worried..but it has lossened up some and is working good so far, I don't have any of the audio equpment in to test voltage drop but id say its minimul at most

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 3 weeks later...

The belt was super tight at first, I was kinda worried..but it has lossened up some and is working good so far, I don't have any of the audio equpment in to test voltage drop but id say its minimul at most

i have the same bracket/alt.

i will install it next weekend,

Any tips ??... lol >??... is it a one man deal ? or should i get my buddies to help me ?

thanks bro, i been following your build, kinda copying you too,, :santa: :santa:

i had help putting the belt on, its fucking stupid tight at first with the tensioner all the way down, after a couple days it will loosen up and be fine...as far as the bracket you can do all by yourself, having help for the belt wouldnt hurt tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

thanks, im off work for a while and have been debating trying to fiberglass my doors..not sure tho...audiopipe emailed me about a sponsorship too, hopefully that goes in a good direction...if they cant be ebay's price tho then whats really the point?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

thanks, im off work for a while and have been debating trying to fiberglass my doors..not sure tho...audiopipe emailed me about a sponsorship too, hopefully that goes in a good direction...if they cant be ebay's price tho then whats really the point?

What of theirs would you actually use anyway? <_<

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived