loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

If I blowthrough my truck, itll be an easy fix, just simply spray foam the shit out of it, put a peice of sheet metal over the hole on the inside, then dynamat over it, then put the trim panel back on, and the one in the bed just weld another peice of sheet metal over it, go get it a spray in bedliner, then drop a tool box right there, and no one will ever know

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Damn man that is seriously risky and you're playing with fire. Especially with an amp like the Stetsom 7kd which doesn't have the best reputation as a daily amp to begin with.

Never understood spending thousands on amps and subs, but not getting an electrical system up to par. I mean to each his own, but you're really putting sum expensive pieces of equipment at risk.

...because logan has no clue what he is doing whatsoever :rolleyes:

congrats on the 50 logan :clapping:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

...because logan has no clue what he is doing whatsoever :rolleyes:

congrats on the 50 logan :clapping:

lol-nice Kasey :rofl:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

once you get that 150 its all downhill with the haters

must be, now i really know what steve has to put up with, how bout you just stay outa the thread marlo, if my stock alt is bothering you so much send me out a bigger one, like i said, my voltage is not near as bad as you think, kinda funny when i never told you what im dropping too http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

let the hating begin.. haha.. good job with the build fuckers.. had to leave the asian out.. hahah.. jk jk.. but congrats..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

must be, now i really know what steve has to put up with, how bout you just stay outa the thread marlo, if my stock alt is bothering you so much send me out a bigger one, like i said, my voltage is not near as bad as you think, kinda funny when i never told you what im dropping too http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Its his build log, stay out. I cleaned it up lets keep it this way

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived